Hotels in Pattaya, Thailand
Where to Stay in Pattaya, Thailand?
The beautiful city on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast is known for its beaches. A serene fishing village as recently as the 1960s is now lined with resort hotels, shopping malls, high-rise condos, cabaret bars and 24-hour clubs and pubs. The hillside of Wat Phra Yai Temple features at 18m-tall golden Buddha. The area also features several designer golf courses, some with views of Pattaya Bay
The bustling city, Pattaya practically has all the types of accommodations possible and finding best places to stay in Pattaya is certainly not a difficult task.
The island offers Luxurious hotels, hostels, budget hotels, mid-range hotels, AirBnb’s in almost all areas. The luxury hotels in Pattaya are scattered all over the city. The budget hotels in Pattaya come with basic amenities and if you opt for an AirBnb, you can get decent sized apartments overlooking the prime attractions.
The outskirts or suburbs are perfect for finding extremely cheap hotels to stay in Pattaya. These areas are slightly away from the city center but offer bus and metro connectivity, so if you don’t mind travelling that extra mile, this Pattaya accommodations are your perfect pick for a budget trip.
When you are looking for a hotel in Pattaya, take a note that the price will vary season to season and hence, a cheaper hotel in winter will also be extremely expensive in summer.
For detailed planning on where to stay in Pattaya, check out the various districts of the city and then make a choice.
Various options are available for accommodation in Pattaya. They vary from Luxurious hotels, exclusive beach resorts to simple Guesthouses as per requirement. Here one can find accommodations ranging from 5 stars to 3 star hotels, theme based hotels with various exclusive facilities. Following is the list of Hotels, Resorts and Guesthouses which are very popular in Pattaya. Where to stay in Pattaya is not a matter to worry with so many hotels and resorts in Pattaya.
- Sabai Resort: Sabai Resort in Pattaya is widespread in 16 acres of tropical Gardens with three Swimming pools and Pool Bars. The resort provides room as well as villas which is a perfect blend of Thai culture and modern décor.
- 18 Coins Inn: 18 Coins Inn is a great place to stay at if you are looking for a buget hotel to stay in. the hotel is just a 30 minute walk from the beach.
- Dusit Thani Pattaya: Dusit Thani is a 5 star luxury hotel located in the northern bay of Pattaya with beautiful sea view. It offers world class facilities with luxurious accommodations, spacious suites, beachfronts. Dusit Club Room and Dusit Grand Room provides an idle place to hold world class business meetings, Seminars and conventions.
- Holiday Inn Pattaya: The hotel has luxury rooms with large floor to ceiling windows, private balcony. It provides sauna and special tea tree spa for relaxation and rejuvenation. There are three outdoor landscape pools and also a fitness centre. The hotel has café and lounge which serves delicious food.
- Fourteen Again: Fourteen Again is modestly luxurious guesthouse with modern rooms including Spa Bath, two swimming pools, a sauna and a night club. The Guesthouse serves delicious meals in its restaurant and exclusive drinks at the bar. The Guesthouse is good option for travelers who wish to get all facilities with reasonable prices.
Hotels Near Attractions in Pattaya
- Hotels Near Wat Yanasangwararam
- Hotels Near Pattaya Floating Market
- Hotels Near The Million Years Stone Park
- Hotels Near Jomtien Beach
- Hotels Near Alcazar Cabaret
- Hotels Near Mini Siam
- Hotels Near Elephant Village
- Hotels Near Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum
- Hotels Near Art In Paradise
- Hotels Near Sriracha Tiger Zoo
- Hotels Near Beach Road
- Hotels Near Ko Lan
- Hotels Near Buddha Mountain
- Hotels Near Gems Gallery Pattaya
- Hotels Near Pattaya Park Tower
- Hotels Near Cartoon Network Amazone