Hotels in Pecs, Hungary
Where to Stay in Pecs, Hungary?
PLACES TO STAY
- There are a lot of hostels where you can stay without burning a hole in your pocket like Boszorkany Hostel, Ananas Hostel Nap Hostel and Hunyor Hostel. However, have your research in place because most rooms and bathrooms will be shared. Pecs also has a few bed and breakfasts offering comfortable stay at affordable prices.
- Hotel Palatinus: The main sites of the city are walking distance; this is an old-fashioned hotel for the lovers of dated architecture.
- Hotel Arkadia: A modern hotel with a great breakfast option and a friendly staff.
- Aranyhajo Fogado: Another old-fashioned hotel with a friendly staff.
- Corso Hotel Pecs: This hotel is centrally located with spacious rooms and is a great choice especially for those on business trips.
- Hotel Millennium: Barely 10 minutes away from the city centre, this hotel is a good option. However, get your meals from outside.
- Art & Fit Hotel Kikelet: A little away from downtown Pecs, this Boutique hotel in Pecs is situated on a hill top will offer you a great view of the city.
PLACES TO EAT
- Tettye Restaurant
- Az Elefanthoz
- Jokai Bisztro
- Korhely Etterem & Pub
- Susogo Borvendeglo
- Tuke Borhaz
- Enoteca Corso
- Replay Cafe & Restaurant
- Fonix Pizzeria
- Zsolnay Restaurant
Hotels Near Attractions in Pecs
- Hotels Near Pecs Synagogue
- Hotels Near Szechenyi Ter
- Hotels Near Television Tower
- Hotels Near Tivadar Csontvary Museum
- Hotels Near Para Park
- Hotels Near Victor Vasarely Museum
- Hotels Near Bishop's Palace
- Hotels Near Muvesz Presszo
- Hotels Near Mecsextrem Park
- Hotels Near Caesar Palace
- Hotels Near Mecsek Gate
- Hotels Near Tufa Cave Of Tettye
- Hotels Near Malomvolgyi To
- Hotels Near Aquarium-terrarium
- Hotels Near Pmfc Stadion
- Hotels Near National Theatre Of Pecs