Hotels in Penang Hill, Malaysia
Where to Stay in Penang Hill, Malaysia?
PLACES TO STAY
You will easily be able to find budget accommodation on the island of Penang for under $50. If you would prefer five star luxury accommodations however, there is the Eastern Oriental Hotel you could try. Here the cost per night dramatically increases as can be expected. Make sure your finances are in order before you can start looking for accommodation on the island.
PLACES TO EAT
- Padang Brown Food Court: Situated in Georgetown, this food court offers delectable dishes of local cuisine.
- Gurney Drive: An upmarket dining area where food is a bit more expensive but worth every cent. Here you will find a mix of Malaysian and Western foods.if you want to try local food it is all up to you, the dishes are served hot and most of them are quite delicious. Some people prefer western and Chinese meals. You will also get such meals and will not be disappointed.
Hotels Near Attractions in Penang Hill
- Hotels Near Penang National Park
- Hotels Near Dharmikarama Burmese Temple
- Hotels Near Wat Chayamangkalaram
- Hotels Near Protestant Cemetery
- Hotels Near Penang State Museum And Art Gallery
- Hotels Near Penang War Museum
- Hotels Near Sri Mahamariamman Temple
- Hotels Near Kuil Arulmigu Karu Mariamman Temple
- Hotels Near Penang Bird Park
- Hotels Near St George's Church
- Hotels Near Penang Floating Mosque
- Hotels Near Batu Ferringhi Waterfall
- Hotels Near Chew Jetty Cafe
- Hotels Near Kek Lok Si Vegetarian Restaurant
- Hotels Near Hard Rock Cafe
- Hotels Near Gurney Beach Resort Condominium