Hotels in Pench National Park, India
Where to Stay in Pench National Park, India?
PLACES TO STAY
There are several accommodations in and around the . Ranging from resorts to substantial, choose your pick!
- Budget: The Kipling’s Court by MPTDC–This is a great choice for a budget accommodation. Having a variation to suit all budgets and requirements, this is one of the oldest resorts in this location. Rooms starting at: INR 1000.
- Mid-Range: Tiger N’ Woods resort–Giving you on opportunity to get closer to the wildlife and nature, this resort is nestled amidst dense Mahua trees. The resort is located close to the national park at the Avargani village. Rooms starting at: INR 5000.
- Luxury: Jungle Home Resort and Spa – Placed at the edge of the Pench Tiger Reserve, this resort is a unique blend of luxury and wildlife. The spa is a must here! Rooms starting at: INR 7500.
PLACES TO EAT
- The area has some great food at extremely reasonable prices. Most of the eating facilities come in the face of interesting dhabas and located outside the national park. These dhabas have a long menu, with every dish that is worth tasting!
- Inside the national park too, there are canteens to eat and drink at. But the menu is restricted to general snacks and hot and cold drinks. The United-21Pench resort is one such place where you would find all these at affordable rates.