Hotels in Perth, Australia
Where to Stay in Perth, Australia?
PLACES TO STAY
- Ocean Beach Backpackers: Located at Cottesloe Beach, some rooms offer views of the Indian Ocean. The hostel has basic rooms with private bathrooms and is great budget option in a vibrant tourist area.
- The Royal Hotel: This a charming 19th century historic building has modest rooms with basic amenities and only some rooms have en suite bathrooms. However, the hotel is perfectly located and is a few meters away from several bars, restaurants, shopping areas and also the busport and train station.
- The Melbourne Hotel: This is a boutique heritage-listed hotel, with classic old world charm reminiscent of the gold-rush era of Perth’s history. The rooms are comfortable with basic modern amenities. There is also an in-house restaurant, a cafe and a bar. Guest can avail services like free Wi-Fi, an ATM and laundry services.
- Travelodge Perth: Located in the heart of the city and well connected to major tourist attractions. The hotel offers clean modern rooms with air-conditioning and satellite TV. There is also a fitness center, a restaurant and bar on the premises.
- The Richardson Hotel and Spa: Located 35 minutes from Perth International Airport and very close to the Kings Park and Botanical Gardens, this boutique five-star hotel offers luxurious spa services, an outdoor heated pool, a gym and sauna. The rooms have contemporary decor and are well equipped with all modern amenities.
- Crown Metropol Perth: Located just 15 minutes from the airport and on the banks of the Swan River, the hotel offers lovely views of the Perth city skyline. Guests can enjoy access to their outdoor pool, 24-hour casino and in house theater. There is also a spa, a fitness center and several restaurants and bars on the premises. The rooms are modern and luxurious.
- Best Western Premier The Terrace Hotel Perth: Built in 1892 and now with suites having a fireplace, a four-poster bed and flat screen TVs this hotel offers a mix of the old and new which is characteristic of the city. Located close to several tourist spots, the hotel also has its own bar, restaurant and guest lounge.
PLACES TO EAT
- Friends Restaurant
- Rockpool Bar & Grill
- Restaurant Amuse
- Balthazar Bar Restaurant
- Co-op Dining
- Must Winebar
- Ciao Italia
- Nahm Thai
- Matilda Bay Restaurant
- Annalakshmi on the Swan
- Print Hall
- C Restaurant
- Cantina 633
- Bib & Tucker
Hotels Near Attractions in Perth
- Hotels Near Scarborough Beach
- Hotels Near Penguin Island
- Hotels Near Friends Restaurant
- Hotels Near Aquarium Of Western Australia
- Hotels Near Restaurant Amuse
- Hotels Near The Bell Tower And The Swan Bells
- Hotels Near Art Gallery Of Western Australia
- Hotels Near Crown Perth
- Hotels Near Scitech
- Hotels Near Greenhouse
- Hotels Near London Court
- Hotels Near Western Australian Museum
- Hotels Near Swan Valley
- Hotels Near Murray Street And Hay Street Malls
- Hotels Near Whipper Snapper Distillery
- Hotels Near Terrazza