Hotels in Petropolis, Brazil
Where to Stay in Petropolis, Brazil?
PLACES TO STAY
- Pousada Monte Imperial: This seems to be the only real budget friendly choice of accommodation in town. Within walking distance to the best attractions, but still relatively quiet and peaceful.
- Grande Hotel Petropolis: Every place important is walking distance. Gym centre and sauna. Great value for money.
- Hotel Casablanca Imperial: Beautiful hotel in a historical mansion at very reasonable price. Terrific breakfast. The atmosphere is charming.
- Hotel Solar do Imperio: 18th century building. Centrally located. Heated swimming pool. Apparently there’s a room here that the Princess used to patronise. Traffic can be a bit noisy.
- Quinta da Paz Resort: If you’re willing to shell out the prices, the hotel is the ultimate in luxury. Fantastic poolside area. Terrific restaurant. Spa with Jacuzzi.
- Pousada Les Roches: Romantic luxury accomodation popular for honeymooning and anniversaries. Fine dining. Located in a wooded area. Sports facilities – golf and tennis. Cute cottages.
PLACES TO EAT
While the Brazilian dining options in the city are all excellent, the international cuisine scene shines unexpectedly bright in Petropolis. Here are some of restaurants in town:
- Churrascaria Lago Sul: Charming steakhouse in front of a grand historic hotel. It’s not just the food that great here; the very setting feels luxurious.
- Churrascaria Lago Sul: An Italian pizzeria with Brazlian influences, this is a great place to celebrate at with family. Alcohol served. Free Wi-Fi.
- Duetto's Cafe - Museu Imperial: Many are surprised to find such excellent French fare at what appears to be a regular museum café, but this really is one of the best places to eat in town, and people often visit the museum merely to eat. Great breakfast.
- Cocotte Bistro: Managed by its owners, the bistro does a superlative job of using local mountain products to serve up French cuisine. Great for both couples and families.
- Clube do Filet: The atmosphere here is as lively as the food is good. It’s the place to come to for an evening with friends. Cozy and charming, the restaurant serves up huge proportions of Brazilian food.
Hotels Near Attractions in Petropolis
- Hotels Near Museu De Cera De Petropolis
- Hotels Near Rio Negro Palace
- Hotels Near Casa Da Princesa Isabel
- Hotels Near Castelo De Itaipava
- Hotels Near Trono De Fatima
- Hotels Near Igreja Luterana De Petropolis
- Hotels Near Casa Do Colono Alemao
- Hotels Near Yellow Palace
- Hotels Near Cremerie Park
- Hotels Near Praca Da Liberdade
- Hotels Near Ponte Da Paraiba
- Hotels Near Radio Imperial
- Hotels Near Quinprint Distribuidora
- Hotels Near Grande Hotel Petropolis