Hotels in Phuket, Thailand
Where to Stay in Phuket, Thailand?
Visiting Phuket for the first time? Here’s your complete guide on places to stay in Phuket along with luxury hotels in Phuket and budget hotels in Phuket
Patong ,the main tourist area in Phuket, is often flocked with hundreds of people on lounge chairs, jet ski’s and people selling everything from Ice cream to massages and “lucky Balloons” The streets are littered with bars, lady boys, tailors, ping pong shows and ample of street food. If you are here to explore the city, and dont know where to stay in Phuket, Patong has the best hotels in phuket.
You can also explore Swiss palm beaches, albergo, B-lay Tong and Karon beach side areas for stay. Karon bazaar also has some budget hotels that are within your pocket limit. You can stay for as long as you can without splurging much.
Kata, Rawai, Katathani and Nai Yang areas are the most favorite amongst tourists when it comes to stay options. Explore Phuket’s exotic materials market and street food bazaar. It has also accessories and fancy apparels for sale. The best time to travel to Phuket is during October and May months.
Phuket is packed with hundreds of hotels and beach resorts. There are a number of hotels on the beach and exciting places to eat in Phuket. Tourists can gather all the information from the airport and other tourist centers regarding the same. Below are the categories and names of a few hotels and resorts.
- Best Western Phuket Ocean Resort: Best Western is located nearby Karon beach and at a walk-able distance from restaurants, bars and nightlife activities. It is a good place to stay, which has swimming pools, Thai & Chinese cuisines, and it also offers sight seeing and sport fishing trips.
- Patong Voyage Place: It is placed in the heart of Patong beach, offering 46 large rooms at a reasonable price. It is a comfortable location connecting to day and night activities nearby.
- Holiday Inn Phuket: The name itself doesn’t need introduction. It is located in the heart of the most famous beach, Patong. It has 405 rooms, exquisite cuisine, spa, shops, and dedicated facilities for kids. It is situated within walking distance from the beach and to shopping malls, restaurants, and nightlife activities.
- JW Marriott Phuket: If you are looking for a “spacious” and “away from the crowd” staying experience, JW Marriott is the place. This set up offers 5 star pampering options with it award winning restaurants and spas.
- Laguna Beach Resort: It is a beach resort with 252 rooms, 5 top-of-the-line restaurants and spa with trained therapists, and complimentary non-motorized water sports. The resort also introduces its two resident elephants to the guests to entertain them. It is a good option given the price range.
- Avista Phuket Resort & Spa: Avista Phuket is a 5 star resort located at Kata beach, Phuket. With its splendid architectural designs and decor, it has become more than a luxurious resort. It is beautifully placed nearby the hills where you can open up to jungles, beaches, and stunning nightlife of Kata.
- Anantara Phuket Villas: Anantara Phuket Villas offer 83 private luxurious pool villas faced to panoramas. It is situated on the northwestern coast of Phuket, called Mai Khao beach, which happens to be the longest beach of Phuket. Inspired by nature, Anantara offers a variety of activities from Thai cookery to diving in flawless waters. This beautiful set up is just 15 mins drive from Phuket International Airport.
- Sri Panwa: Sri Panwa offers a total of 52 luxurious pool villas with 300-degree panoramic ocean views. Its tropical contemporary structure combining the sense of jungle and ocean showcases the beauty of coastal surroundings. It is placed 40-60 meters above the Andaman sea level providing comfort with a touch of luxurious lifestyle. You name the facility and you get it here, from gym to business center, from library to tennis courts.
Hotels Near Attractions in Phuket
- Hotels Near Freedom Beach
- Hotels Near Phuket Fantasea
- Hotels Near Phuket Trickeye Museum
- Hotels Near Monkey Hill
- Hotels Near Phuket Weekend Market
- Hotels Near Tiger Kingdom
- Hotels Near Bang Tao Beach
- Hotels Near Thanon Bangla
- Hotels Near Kamala Beach
- Hotels Near Tri Trang Beach
- Hotels Near Surin Beach
- Hotels Near Old Phuket Town
- Hotels Near Patong Beach
- Hotels Near Karon Temple Market
- Hotels Near Rawai Beach
- Hotels Near Mai Khao Beach