Hotels in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Where to Stay in Plovdiv, Bulgaria?
PLACES TO STAY
- Dafi Hotel: Clean rooms with basic amenities. Buffet breakfast included.
- Hotel Ego: Modern rooms, good breakfast and helpful staff.
- Avion Hotel: Studio rooms with kitchenette and a balcony. Delectable food and friendly service.
- Expo Hotel: Mini suites with pleasant décor. The staff is friendly.
- Ramada Hotel Trimontium Princess: Pleasant rooms, wide range of breakfast choices, has gym and a pool.
- Park Hotel: Good rooms, delicious food and courteous staff.
- Hotel Imperial: Comfortable rooms, quality breakfast and polite service.
PLACES TO EAT
Plovdiv gastronomy mostly comprises of the traditional Bulgarian cuisine, and quality fast food recipes. Cheeses, wine, salads, stews and meats form the basic local meal.
- Art Cafe Philipopolis: A stylish restaurant with terrace seating. The food served is of traditional Bulgarian cuisine.
- Hebros Hotel Restaurant: Locally grown produce, court yard setting and changing menu.
- Vino Culture: Great place to have delicious wine with some tasty tapas.
- Hemingway: A popular restaurant in the city serving international cuisine with a little bit of Bulgarian touch.
- AfreddoGelateria: A nice place to have good ice creams, coffee, sandwiches and other light snacks.
Hotels Near Attractions in Plovdiv
- Hotels Near Djumaya Mosque
- Hotels Near Ancient Stadium Of Philipopolis
- Hotels Near Chiesa S S. Constantin E Elena
- Hotels Near Grazhdanskiklub
- Hotels Near Archeological Museum
- Hotels Near Art News Cafe
- Hotels Near Plovdiv Regional Historical Museum
- Hotels Near Hisarya
- Hotels Near Cultural Center-museum Trakart
- Hotels Near Hindlian House
- Hotels Near Church Of Svetabogoroditsa
- Hotels Near Moda Bar Escape
- Hotels Near Nebet Tepe
- Hotels Near Maritza River Bridge Shopping Center
- Hotels Near Bunardzhika
- Hotels Near Open Air Cinema Orpheus