Hotels in Pokhara, Nepal
Where to Stay in Pokhara, Nepal?
PALCES TO STAY
- Tiger Mountain Pokhara Lodge: When luxury is what you crave, the Tiger Mountain Lodge is will pamper you plenty albeit with a difference; rustic, down to earth with nurturing hospitality. Touted to be one of the best hotels in Pokhara.
- The Fulbari Resort and Spa: This is Nepal's only 5-star resort located outside of the capital. It is located about ten minutes from the airport and offers unfettered views of the surrounding Himalayan ranges. Also alongside the hotel is a former glacial canyon and the Seti-River gorge. Facilities at the hotel include four restaurants, one bar, a spa/health club, golf club, and a casino for those slow or wet nights. Definitely one of the best resorts in Pokhara.
Mid Range Hotels:
- Peace Dragon Lodge: Located within 4 minutes' walk from the World Peace Pagoda , The Peace Dragon Lodge offers the best view in the whole of Pokhara overlooking Phewa Lake and the mountain range stretching from Daulaghiri to Himal Ganesh, with the Annapurnas in between that make you want to stay indoors for the rest of your vacation.
- Hotel Pokhara Inn: Completed in summer 2012, this 5 story hotel provides rooms with full western bathrooms, comfortable mattresses, television sets, wi-fi Internet access, lock boxes and northerly views of the Himalaya. The hotel's driver can provide transport around town when needed or to/from the airport. 15-25 USD per night.
- Pushkar Guest House: A relaxed and comfortable guest house where open attitudes and good humour abound. Has a variety of rooms to suit all budgets, hot showers, a rooftop restaurant (BEST breakfasts in Pokhara with great crusty brown bread!) overlooking the lake and with awesome views of sacred Barahi Temple.
- Sweet Dreams: Lake side, very small relaxed hotel with a small bar/cafe/garden attached which is great for escaping from the noise of the main road. Rooms from 300 Nepali Rupees.
PLACES TO EAT
- Natssul Korean Restaurant: Korean food in Nepal? Run by Koreans? Definitely does not get more exotic than this.Even the locals would agree that this is one of the best restaurants in Pokhara.
- Busy Bee Cafe: A nice outdoor garden bar. Cover bands playing famous rock n' roll songs take the stage around 8:00 pm.
- Laughing Buddha Restaurant: Situated at North Lakeside. It's the perfect choice for simple and good Nepali dishes in a homely atmosphere. From cheap, filling breakfast-sets (NPR100-140) to a filling, hearty dinner you can find all the makings of a good meal. Don't miss the great Chicken Tikka Butter Masala or Grilled Fish (fresh from the lake).
Hotels Near Attractions in Pokhara
- Hotels Near International Mountain Museum
- Hotels Near Begnas Lake
- Hotels Near Gupteshwar Gufa
- Hotels Near Barahi Temple
- Hotels Near Gurkha Memorial Museum
- Hotels Near Bindhya Basini Temple
- Hotels Near Bat Cave
- Hotels Near Pokhara Regional Museum
- Hotels Near Krishnas Kitchen
- Hotels Near Seti River Gorge
- Hotels Near Old Town
- Hotels Near Mahendra Cave
- Hotels Near Mustang Eco Museum
- Hotels Near Hotel City Inn
- Hotels Near Nayapul Starting
- Hotels Near Hotel Iceland