Hotels in Port Douglas, Australia
Where to Stay in Port Douglas, Australia?
PLACES TO STAY
- Port Douglas Motel: Conveniently located off Macrossan Street, this motel offers a warm comfortable environment with clean modern rooms and friendly service at value for money.
- Port Douglas Retreat: The accommodation here is self-contained studio apartments with all modern amenities. It is located at a 5-minute walk from Four Mile Beach.
- Best Western Lazy Lizard Motor Inn: Located less than a mile from the town center, the Lazy Lizard offers clean modern rooms and excellent service.
- Pink Flamingo: This is an adult only hotel. It is pet friendly. The accommodation here is highly recommended for those who want a relaxing holiday and has only 10 one-bedroom villas on offer. It is one of the most popular Port Douglas getaways.
- Paradise Links Resort Port Douglas: This is one of the most popular Port Douglas resorts. It is located very close to Four Mile Beach and all accommodations have a patio or balcony offering tropical garden or pool views.
- Mai Tai Resort: An ‘adults only’ resort that offers luxurious private suits with all modern amenities and rainforest views. It is located at a 10-minute drive from Port Douglas. There is a tour desk available to assist with booking local activities and the reception desk is available 24/7.
- Sheraton Mirage: One of the first luxurious Port Douglas resorts, it has a tennis court, an 18-hole golf course and a freshwater pool with a swim-up bar. All accommodations are modern and well equipped.
PLACES TO EAT
Port Douglas has numerous restaurants worth visiting that are popular in the entire region and must be included in your Port Douglas vacation planner.
- Salsa Bar & Grill: An award-winning restaurant with an eclectic menu and extensive wine list.
- Zinc Port Douglas: Lovely ambience, indoor and outdoor seating with good food, wine and great service at a reasonable price.
- Harrison's Restaurant and Bar: A One Hat rated restaurant set in a colonial house and serves British cuisine.
- On the Inlet: Beautiful waterside location with a restaurant and bar. Especially known for its seafood.
- Nautilus Restaurant: Set in the heart of the rainforest, this restaurant is romantic and unique.
- Bucci Italian Restaurant: Loved by both locals and tourists alike, it is a family friendly restaurant.
Hotels Near Attractions in Port Douglas
- Hotels Near St Marys By The Sea
- Hotels Near Bally Hooley Steam Railway
- Hotels Near The Reef Marina
- Hotels Near Flagstaff Hill Lookout
- Hotels Near Court House Museum
- Hotels Near Villa San Michele
- Hotels Near Poseidon Outer Reef Cruises
- Hotels Near Balboa Apartments
- Hotels Near Ti-tree Resort
- Hotels Near Sun Palm Transport
- Hotels Near Best Western Lazy Lizard Motor Inn
- Hotels Near Ramada Resort Port Douglas
- Hotels Near Mantra Portsea
- Hotels Near Rendezvous Reef Resort Port Douglas
- Hotels Near Coconut Grove Apartments Port Douglas
- Hotels Near By The Sea Port Douglas