Hotels in Porto Seguro, Brazil
Where to Stay in Porto Seguro, Brazil?
- Nauticomar All Inclusive Hotel & Beach Club: Tourists swear by the amazing services offered in this Hotel and Beach Club. It is quite close to the ebach and hence offers you a complete beach city accommodation experience.
- Toko Village: This is a fun place for not only couples but also for kids. There are lots of activities to do here and even though it is in luxury accommodation, it is quite a reasonable place to stay in Porto Seguro as it is worth the value.
- Portal do Mundai Praia Hotel: Situated close to Mundai beach, this is a lovely place with a lovely swimming pool. If you wish to enjoy a comfortable stay but want to explore the city more than staying inside, then this is a great option.
- Vilage Capoeira: This is the best option for mid-range accommodation in Porto Seguro. Great staff, comfortable facilities and great price.
- Hotel Vale Verde: This is the best option for budget accommodation in Porto Seguro. If you wish to spend less on your stay, then you can consider staying here.
- Hotel Da Praia: This place is quite reasonable, offers you free breakfast and is a safe place to spend your stay in. You can find out about more amenities from the authorities.
PLACES TO EAT
- Farol da Praia: It is a great option for Italian sea food cuisine in Porto Seguro.
- Cabana Malibu: Although mainly known for Italian cuisine, even the Brazilian delicacies here are worth trying.
- Portinha: It has great Brazilian as well as South American cuisine.
- Eidi Sushi: It is a great option for Japanese food and serves lovely sushi.
- Rei De Caldo: Another great option for Brazilian food and South American delicacies.