Hotels in Positano, Italy
Where to Stay in Positano, Italy?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hostel Brikette - If you are moving on a tight budget, this is a budget friendly accommodation to stay in Positano. It has dormitory rooms with free Fi-Wi access and shared external bathroom. Each room has a balcony or terrace from where you can enjoy lovely view of the sea. Delicious breakfast and wine is available at the bar. However, make sure to book a place beforehand as most of the time it is crowded with youngsters.
- Hotel Reginella – A family-run hotel, located right at the heart of the city. The rooms offer free Wi-Fi access, private bathroom, and a private balcony look across the town and sea. The staffs around are quite helpful and can assist you in arranging your travel to move around the city.
- Hotel La Conchiglia – If you wish to stay in high mountains, away from the city, this hotel can be your place. 5 kms away from Positano and 2km from Praiano, on a rocky cliff, this hotel is located. The shared balcony of the hotel offers a majestic view of the beach. You can enjoy your own time on the beach just by hiring parasol or sun bed.
- Open Gate – Another family run hotel, just 5 minutes walking distance away from the beach is the Hotel Open Gate. The private balconies of the room offer a nice view of the Amalfi Coast. You can enjoy your breakfast in the open terrace restaurant of the hotel. You can also pay a visit to the fishing village of Praiano that is just near to the hotel.
- Hotel Palazzo Murat – If you are planning for a romantic stay, this 4-star hotel is one of the popular hotels in Positano. It is an 18th century building, surrounded by beautiful landscape, the picturesque village and the sea. The breakfast buffet serves some of the best cuisines of Italy.
- Positano Art Hotel Pasitea – This hotel provides private parking, air-conditioned rooms with sea-view private balcony. Its furnishing style holds an exclusive collection of wrought iron and lava stone furniture. The wine section of the bar lets you enjoy some of the best domestic wines of Italy.
- Hotel Marincanto – It is one of the luxury hotels of Positano, offering panoramic view to the Mediterranean Sea from its terrace. This is the first unique feature of the hotel that attracts visitors who wish to stay luxuriously. Breakfast buffet is available and the bar is open for 24hours. Hence, you can take a glass of wine of your choice and enjoy the drink while seeing the sea from the terrace.
- Le Sirenuse – It is one of the luxury accommodations of Positano, set up in an 18th century Palazzo. The ‘vine-‘entwined’ terrace giving a nice view of the entire city, posh rooms with antique furniture are some of the unique feature of this hotel.
PLACES TO EAT
- Next2: If you wish to try out Italian sushi, which taste will last on your tongue for a long time, then you have come to the right place. It is one of the favourite hangout places for people of Positano to dine with their families. Outsiders are given wholehearted welcome. So, being an outsider, you won’t feel neglected.
- Grottino Azzurro: One of the inexpensive restaurants of Positano, offering local food at a quite affordable price.
- Al Palazzo: It’s an outdoor restaurant letting you enjoy the surrounding cliff. The food is delicious and that too at a much lower price.
Hotels Near Attractions in Positano
- Hotels Near Le Ali Nel Vento- Birds Of Prey Show
- Hotels Near Grotta Di Fornillo
- Hotels Near Positano Ballet
- Hotels Near Symbolic Weddings Positano
- Hotels Near Tennis Al Settimo Piano
- Hotels Near Path Of The Gods
- Hotels Near Via Positanesi D'america
- Hotels Near Bed And Breakfast Villa La Quercia
- Hotels Near Montepertuso Il Buco
- Hotels Near Fornillo Beach
- Hotels Near Positano Sea Kayak A.s.d.
- Hotels Near Hotel Poseidon
- Hotels Near Path Of The Gods Trailhead
- Hotels Near Il San Pietro Di Positano Hotel