Hotels in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Where to Stay in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico?
PLACES TO STAY
- Oasis Hostel: On the opposite end of the Old Town from Malecon, the hostel is extremely popular with solo travellers. Helpful staff, free WiFi, great breakfast - it almost feels like a hotel.
- Hostal Discover Vallarta: A cute hostel where every guest is treated like a member of the family. They'll even cook for you! There's a bus stop nearby.
- La Iguana de Oro: This is more of a cheap apartment than it is a hostel. But it's charming, clean, with a pool. Check in is at a hotel two blocks away - Hotel Encino.
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive & Spa: Great bang for the buckaccommodation. Lovely views. Full day buffet with the best of Mexican food. Great for couples and families alike.
- Hotel Posada de Roger: Cozy rooms in Mexican decor. The grounds are beautiful, with flowers everywhere. Close to the beach. Excellent service. Popular with couples.
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa: Most frequented mid-range hotel in town. Charming Mexican style building.
- Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa: Couples love this place. Right next to the beach and marina. Fully kitted out with all amenities. Top notch service.
- Casa Velas: Pristine rooms, location and views. It's been described as a perfect distillation of everything a dream vacation is supposed to be. Succulent food.
- Velas Vallarta Suite Resort: The local luxury resort for families. Large rooms. Pool open till 10pm. Great restaurants.
PLACES TO EAT
So long you're careful about making sure your liquid intake is clean and wont' cause diarrhoea, you're sorted food-wise. There is a restaurant for every specialty cuisine in town. Here are so many ridiculously good, ridiculously popular restaurants in town, trying to discern the best of them is hard task. Still, the following are recommended to you:
- Cafedesartistes: Upscale French and European food, in one of the world's most romantic restaurants.
- Ocean Grill Vallarta: Central american seafood and grill practically hanging over the water in the village of Boca de Tomatlan.
- Vista Grill: Terrace seafood restaurant with superb views of the city.
- Barcelona Tapas: Mediterranean and Spanish fare, exquisitely presented
- FredysTucan: Best breakfast in the city.
- La Palapa: Fusion seafood in a romantic setting.
- Joe Jack's Fish Shack: Cheap seafood and bar shack with tasty finger treats.
Hotels Near Attractions in Puerto Vallarta
- Hotels Near Los Muertos Beach
- Hotels Near Las Animas Beach
- Hotels Near Olas Altas
- Hotels Near El Eden
- Hotels Near Metamorfosis Day Spa
- Hotels Near El Faro Lighthouse
- Hotels Near Aquaventuras Park
- Hotels Near Twisted Palms Rooftop Lounge
- Hotels Near Mandala
- Hotels Near Galleria Dante
- Hotels Near The Palm Cabaret And Bar
- Hotels Near Caballito Del Mar
- Hotels Near Isla Rio Cuale
- Hotels Near Playa Las Gemelas
- Hotels Near Destiladeras Beach
- Hotels Near Holistic Bio Spa