Hotels in Pula, Croatia
Where to Stay in Pula, Croatia?
PLACES TO STAY
- Budget: For Budget accommodation, drop in any of the Pula apartments for a comfortable and budget stay. There are tons of options to choose from. Apartment Mario, Apartment Artusi, Apartments Vasic, Apartment Tkalec are some recommendations.
- Mid-range: For mid-range stay, you can opt for bed and breakfasts in Pula. Bed and breakfast Villa Adriana is one of the top-picks. Pula Villas are also a great option for mid-range stays and are suitable for families. Villa Feniks is a recommended one by the Pula tour guide.
- Luxury: Being a promising tourist centre, there are plenty of luxurious hotels in Pula. Comfortable, high-end apartments and guesthouses, boutique hotels are all set to offer a memorable stay. Apartment Cathedral view Villa, Veruda S apartment and Boutique hotel Villa Vulin are few suggested.
PLACES TO EAT
- Restaurant Asterix: Best Pizza in town.
- El Pulari Restaurant: Mexican food.
- Amfiteatar Restaurant: Authentic Croatian food.
- Restaurant Galeb: Unique restaurant with signature dish of minced meat.
- Vodnjanka: Local’s favourite for cheap, on-the-go dishes with speciality of Istrian dishes.
Hotels Near Attractions in Pula
- Hotels Near Monastery And Church Of St. Francis
- Hotels Near Pula Cathedral Or Cathedral Of The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary
- Hotels Near Zerostrasse
- Hotels Near Kap Kamenjak
- Hotels Near Museum Of Contemporary Art Of Istria
- Hotels Near Valsabbion Hotel
- Hotels Near Pietas Julia
- Hotels Near Brijuni Islands
- Hotels Near Roman Amphitheatre
- Hotels Near Hotel Galija
- Hotels Near Holiday Resort Splendid
- Hotels Near M E M O Museum Pula
- Hotels Near Byzantine Castrum
- Hotels Near Arheoloski Muzej Istre
- Hotels Near Riva
- Hotels Near House Of Istrian Olive Oil