Hotels in Ranthambore National Park, India
Where to Stay in Ranthambore National Park, India?
PLACES TO STAY
You cannot stay within the park since there is no accommodation available. However, the visitors to this park generally stay in SawaiMadhopur.
- Hotel Sanctuary Resort: Located next to the Ranthambore Tiger Reserve, Hotel Sanctuary Resort offers air-conditioned rooms that overlook the beautiful greenery. The property has an outdoor swimming pool and restaurant. Rooms feature colourful fabrics and wooden furnishings.
- Green Valley Ranthambhore: One of the budget hotels in SawaiMadhopur, Green Valley is multi-cuisine restaurant that offers Free WiFiaccess in the public area and air-conditioned rooms.
- Tiger Safari Resort: Located in the area of Ranthambhore, Tiger Safari Resort features an outdoor swimming pool and lush greenery.
- Ranthambhore Kothi: Boasting an outdoor pool, a restaurant and a bar, RanthambhoreKothi is located in Sawai Madhopur. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.
- The Oberoi Vanyavilas Ranthambhore: One of the luxury accommodations near Ranthambore Tiger Reserve, this hotel features a spa, outdoor pool and fitness centre. For the guests, there is 1 restaurant and 2 bars.
- Ranthambhore National Resort: Operating a 24-hour front desk to assist guests, Ranthambhore National Regency is located in Sawai Madhopur. From the reception area itself, you can book National Park's Safari.
PLACES TO EAT
- Manisha Restaurant(Indian): This place is famous among the locals as well as the travellers for their delicious food and quick service. They offer a simple ambience where one can have a good time.
- Indian Spice Family Restaurant (Indian): They serve delightful food at reasonable prices. The dishes are spicy and hot while the service is also quick.
- Niralo Gaon(Indian): Based on a village theme, this restaurant offers some mouthwatering Rajasthani dishes.