Hotels in Ravenna, Italy
Where to Stay in Ravenna, Italy?
WHERE TO STAY
- Hotel Astoria: Just 500 meters from Ravenna train station, this hotel is located. It is one of the budget hotels in Ravenna, Italy that you can afford within your budget. San Vitale Church is just 11minutes walking distance away from the hotel. At the same time, many other restaurants and bars are located at a 10 minutes walking distance. Hence, staying in this hotel will be worthwhile. Other than this, the hotel also offers breakfast every day that you can have in your room as well. A snack bar and a bar are also there.
- Casa Masoli: A 17th century building has been converted into a hotel. It is 450 meters away from San vitale. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi connection with spacious room filled with antique furniture.
- Hotel Ravenna: Just at a stone throw away from the train station, this hotel is located. Staying in this hotel is worthwhile because the facilities offered out here. You get free parking space as well. So, no worries if you are bringing your car.
Mid budget Hotels
- Hotel Central Byron: It is located right at the center of the city. It won’t be wrong to say that Piazza del Popolo is its immediate neighbor. Rooms are clean with simple decoration creating a calm ambience for the visitors. While booking, mention about the pass to get access to the limited-traffic area by car. So, when you are looking for mid-budget hotels in Ravenna, Italy, you can think of this accommodation.
- Hotel Diana: Few steps away from the historic buildings of Ravenna, this hotel is situated. Previously it was an 18th century house which has now been turned into a hotel. Taking a look outside the window let you enjoy the scenic beauty of this historical city.
- Palazzo bezzi Hotel: When you are looking for perfect luxury hotels in Ravenna, come to Palazzo bezzi. it’s a 4-star hotel, having a sun terrace to enjoy the view of the city. Beside this, it also has a wellness center, a gym where you can your regular workout session. Rooms and suits come with minibar and private bathroom. If you wish to enjoy a royal treatment, this hotel is absolutely perfect to fulfill your need.
- Grand hotel Mattei: Spacious rooms with extra large beds, modern wellness center, free Wi-Fi and parking access are offered in Grand hotel Mattei. This hotel also has spa that includes hot tub, sauna and Turkish bath.
WHERE TO EAT
- Osteria La Mariola: If you wish to try out the fancy Italian food, you can try this place to fill up your appetite.
- Budget Restaurants & Cafe: If you are budget is limited, try out the cafe located in the main square. It serves Cappuccino in just 2 euro. Self-service cafe on the north side of hotel Byron is another place to try out Italian food. Beside this, Ristorante Al Passatore is a nice place to get a taste of typical Romagnolo and that too at a lower price.
Hotels Near Attractions in Ravenna
- Hotels Near Baptistry Of Neon
- Hotels Near Safari Ravenna
- Hotels Near Domus Of The Stone Carpets
- Hotels Near Archepiscopal Museum And Chapel Of San Andrea
- Hotels Near Arian Baptistry
- Hotels Near Basilica Di San Francesco Ravenna
- Hotels Near Mar- Museo D' Arte Della Citta Di Ravenna
- Hotels Near National Museum Of Ravenna
- Hotels Near Basilica Di S. Giovanni Evangelista
- Hotels Near Garden Of Forgotten Herbs
- Hotels Near Pineta Di Lido Di Classe
- Hotels Near Tamo Museo Del Mosaico
- Hotels Near Teatro Comunale Alighieri
- Hotels Near Museo Dantesco
- Hotels Near Chiostri Francescani
- Hotels Near Ravenna Railway Station