Hotels in Reims, France
Where to Stay in Reims, France?
PLACES TO STAY
- Chateau les Crayeres: If you are looking for a place to stay which should transport you to the bygone era, Chateau les Crayers is the answer. On the one hand, if it reconstructs the past for you, on the other it also revamps the old architecture with modern art. You shall be mesmerized by the ambience of French corridors and suites. It also offers its inhabitants a wide range of wine featuring more than 600 champagne labels. The place furnishes you with a wide range of services such as hunting, hiking, fishing etc.
- Holiday Inn Reims Centre: What makes this place suitable for your stay in Reims is its location. Holiday Inn is situated in the centre of town and close to shops and arcades. Its just 7 minutes walk from TGV train station. It’s a 4- star hotel, completely refurbished in 2013. Centrally located, Holiday Inn is in walking distance to the most important location of the city : The Notre Dame Cathedral. The hotel also provides you a panoramic view of the Cathedral of Reims as well as the whole city.
- Park and Suites Elegance: Strategically located in the heart of Reims Sud Eco Park, 5 minutes away from famous champagne factories and Exhibition centre, the hotel provides you each and every service possible.
- IBIS REIMS TINQUEUX: Located just 4kms away from the city centre, this hotel provides you with ample choices in terms of room type ranging from rooms for 1, 2 or triple room 1 for 2 adults and 1 child. The rooms are equipped with “sweet Bed by IBIS” bedding, specially designed for one’s well being.
- Golden Tulip Reims L’ Univers: The hotel is in close proximity to Mars Gate, Maison Charles de Cazenove Reddition Museum and e Datte ‘d’Oie Park. All the guestrooms have been furnished with minibars and wi-fi connections. The hotel has been given an official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT FRANCE.
- Best Western Hotel de la Paix: It is a fairly budget hotel which provides you with almost every possible amenities such as indoor pool, fitness centre and a steam bath. Most of Reims attractions such as Palace of Tau and Hotel de Ville are within the walk able distances.
PLACES TO EAT
- AU CONTI: If you are looking for an authentic and traditional French cuisine, your search stops here. Situated in the centre if the city centre, it is a huge restaurant which serves you seven days a week. They say that if you want to experience a city, eat its local cuisine. AU CONTI befits this category.
- Le Cafe du Palais: Artists and intellectuals would love this cafe. This eatery is a haven for lawyers, musicians and journalists as they talk and eat art under the Art Deco stained- glass ceiling.
- Pizzeria L’ Antica: The place caters to people who would love to snack upon pizza. Further, this dining place is quite casual as opposed to the traditional formal dining locations. It offers delicious pizza with an inventive range of toppings and a crispy crust.
- Le Bocal Restaurant: If you want to indulge in seafood, you would love Le Bocal. You can enjoy your food along with a glass of Champagne. Do try its fish and Oysters!
Hotels Near Attractions in Reims
- Hotels Near Abbey Of Saint Remi
- Hotels Near Foujita Chapel
- Hotels Near Bibliotheque
- Hotels Near Palace Of Tau
- Hotels Near Museum Of Fine Arts
- Hotels Near Eglise St-jacques
- Hotels Near Reims Champagne Automobile Museum
- Hotels Near Halles Du Boulingrin
- Hotels Near Sube Fountain
- Hotels Near Montagne De Reims Regional Natural Park
- Hotels Near Le Cryptoportique
- Hotels Near La Petite Frainde
- Hotels Near Champagne Gh Martel & Co
- Hotels Near Vranken Pommery
- Hotels Near Champagne Taittinger
- Hotels Near Champagne Krug