Hotels in Rhodes, Greece
Where to Stay in Rhodes, Greece?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hotel Anastasia: If you want to add a bit of history to your stay in Rhodes, pic this one. You will get to stay in an Italian mansion that has been renovated and is sure to add to your cultural experience of the place.
- Melenos: Melenos has a lovely rooftop bar and all the amenities. Even though it is luxurious it is not extravagant and is certainly a lot of fun.
- Elpida Beach Studios: Located in Farilaki (the area with the most vibrant nightlife on Rhodes) these are ideal for the budget traveler. You can make your own food or eat at the cheap tavernas and splurge on something else.
PLACES TO EAT
- Kalypso: This is one of the best and longest-serving restaurants on Lindos. It has a long menu, including children’s options, and is great for after a hard day at the beach and the Acropolis.
- Walk Inn: This is a modestly priced eatery in Rhodes Town that attracts both locals and tourists. You’ll get good value pizza, pastas and pittas here. An excellent spot for lunch.
- Capricci: If Italian is on your mind go to this place in Rhodes Island. It is perfect for those who want a slightly fancy place for a romantic evening without the extra price.
Hotels Near Attractions in Rhodes
- Hotels Near Ialysos
- Hotels Near Modern Greek Art Museum
- Hotels Near Archaeological Museum Of Rhodes
- Hotels Near Filerimos Monastery
- Hotels Near Profitisilias
- Hotels Near Castle Of Monolithos
- Hotels Near Village Of Lindos
- Hotels Near Tsambika Beach
- Hotels Near Agathi Beach
- Hotels Near Elpida Beach Studios
- Hotels Near Walk Inn
- Hotels Near Acropolis Of Rhodes
- Hotels Near Aquarium
- Hotels Near Kamari Beach Hotel Rhodes
- Hotels Near Musses Apartments
- Hotels Near Elysium Resort & Spa Rhodes