Hotels in Rockhampton, Australia
Where to Stay in Rockhampton, Australia?
PLACES TO STAY
- Most of the city makes do with motels, though there are a few luxury and budget options, including about a dozen bed and breakfasts. There’s always room available, and the prices tend to remain steady year around.
PLACES TO EAT
- Food is quite standard. Rockhampton doesn’t have anything special to offer in culinary traditions to its visitors, but it does have quite a good availability of different foodstuffs from different places.
- There’s Indian at Punjabi’s; there’s Pacino’s for Italian; there’s Saigon Saigon for Chinese food.
- For booze, just hit any of the scatterings of bars across the town. The locals all have their favourites, so ask them. Nothing stands out.
Hotels Near Attractions in Rockhampton
- Hotels Near Rockhampton Art Gallery
- Hotels Near Tropic Of Capricorn Spire
- Hotels Near Archer Rail Park Museum
- Hotels Near Dreamtime Cultural Centre
- Hotels Near Rockhampton Airport
- Hotels Near Great Western Hotel
- Hotels Near Saigon Saigon Restaurant
- Hotels Near Sun Palms Motel
- Hotels Near Mount Jim Crow National Park
- Hotels Near Discovery Holiday Parks - Rockhampton