Hotels in Rothenburg, Germany
Where to Stay in Rothenburg, Germany?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hotel Klosterstueble: Situated in the heart of Rothenburg, with charming rooms Klosterstueble is a good budget hotel. It also accepts last minute booking!
- Hotel Spitzweg: Situated at a great location in the town. Within the walls of the old town, but just far enough off the main square to shun the racket and midday crowds. There's free parking too right in the courtyard.
- Hotel Garni Hornburg: Well placed, just outside the old town walls and 10 minutes' walk from the station, with friendly and helpful hosts. A very good buffet breakfast is available too.
- Hotel Eisenhut: The hotel buildings were prominent homes of the aristocrats that lived there in the very early centuries. It is decorated in the time period of those early times having a very old world feel to it.
- Hotel Gotisches Haus: Centrally located with huge cozy rooms and a quintessentially German traditional view from the windows.
- Burghotel: Great location and friendly, helpful staff at this lovely hotel. This place also has large rooms with balcony overlooking the valley. Excellent breakfast available.
PLACES TO EAT
Rothenburg is popular for its Franken specialties such as Nuremburg sausages and sauerkraut and Franken wine in the distinctive round, Bocksbeutal bottle. Specialties from the adjacent Württemberg region and wine from the fields overlooking Rothenburg's Tauber River are also prevalent. Restaurants offer fine international menus and wines as well.
- Zur Holl Tavern: The oldest house in Rothenburg featuring an outstanding selection of regional, Franken wine and cooking served in the old world atmosphere.
- Altfrankische Weinstube (Mario's): One of the most romantic, historic restaurants in Rothenburg, it serves great food and wine at very reasonable prices.
- Hotel Tilman Riemenschneider Restaurant: The restaurant offers friendly service, beer fresh from the local brewery, local wine and an extensive menu of local Franken and fine international cuisine.
- Hotel Gerberhaus Cafe: A classy cafe and lovely beer garden in the historic Hotel Gerberhaus. The menu includes all times favorites such as cappuccino, pastries, and Schneebälle in addition to light meals and wine from the Tauber valley. Try a local Franken specialty such as Nürnberger Bratwürstl mit Sauerkraut (Nürnberg sausages with Sauerkraut).
- Rats Stube Restaurant Cafe: Informal eating under Gothic arches. Typical German and Italian dishes.
Hotels Near Attractions in Rothenburg
- Hotels Near Klingentor
- Hotels Near Rothenburg Historical Vaults
- Hotels Near Zum Spitaltor
- Hotels Near St. Wolfgangskirche
- Hotels Near St. Georgs Brunnen
- Hotels Near Alt-rothenburger Handwerkerhaus
- Hotels Near Councillors' Tavern
- Hotels Near St. Peter And St. Paul's Church, Detwang
- Hotels Near Herrnbrunnen
- Hotels Near Marien-apotheke
- Hotels Near St. Johannis Kirche
- Hotels Near Toppler Castle
- Hotels Near Johannisbrunnen
- Hotels Near Spitalviertel
- Hotels Near Burgtorturm
- Hotels Near Leyk Lotos-garten