Hotels in Rotorua, New Zealand
Where to Stay in Rotorua, New Zealand?
- Regal Palms – 5 Star Resort: Spacious AC rooms located in a quiet and scenic location are hallmarks of this resort. Designed beautifully, with keeping the guest’s every need in mind, this Rotorua hotel also has an outdoor pool, tennis court, massage rooms and a well-stocked bar and is a perfect family accommodation.
- Hamurana Lodge: Located close to the airport and some of the major attractions in Rotorua, this lodge is perfect for people wanting to make the most of their trip. The rooms have AC, ensuite bathrooms, massage services and complimentary breakfast for all guests.
- Chateau Tongariro Hotel: This elegant hotel located in the Tongariro National Park, is an excellent place to unwind and relax. The well-maintained and clean rooms with ensuite bathrooms, complimentary tea/coffee and 24-hour room service for its guests makes this Rotorua New Zealand hotel a delight to stay at.
- Rose Court Motel: Centrally located and offering a spa in each room – this motel is perfect for those wanting a safe and clean retreat. A fully stocked kitchenette and hot breakfast served in your room also add to your comfort.
- All Seasons Holiday Park Rotorua: Spacious and clean, this hotel is an ideal place for a family to spend some relaxing time together. A large playground, heated pool, camp kitchens and tent sites are other amenities provided by this hotel in Rotorua, New Zealand.
- YHA Rotorua: YHA’s are renowned worldwide for their clean rooms, bathrooms and well-stocked kitchens. The one in Rotorua is no exception and a stay over here is an absolutely pleasurable experience.
- Capers Epicurean: This highly recommended eatery offers a variety of American and Italian dishes and a playroom for kids. Breakfast and coffee are a no miss, especially the coffee done in a distinctly New Zealand style.
- Chapman’s Restaurant: Located in the Holiday Inn, this Rotorua restaurant offers a wide variety of dishes for breakfast and dinner. Done in contemporary style, but heavily influenced by the local produce and native cuisine, the food is absolutely delish.
- Tarawera Landing Cafe: Overlooking the Tarawera Lake, this place is slightly away from the city center, but a perfect place to have brunch after a scenic drive. Serving European cuisine and gourmet pizzas, this restaurant in Rotorua is very popular.
- Sabroso: This tiny restaurant is one of the most loved eateries in Rotorua and serves traditional South American fare. Delicious food, quick, friendly service and a menu to please all palates, this little place is simply amazing.
- Pig and Whistle Historic Pub: A very popular place to relax, chat and enjoy a drink amongst the locals as well tourists, the Pig and Whistle offers American and Kiwi food. Live entertainment and local wines are also things not to miss in Rotorua.
Hotels Near Attractions in Rotorua
- Hotels Near The Polynesian Spa
- Hotels Near Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park
- Hotels Near Waimangu Volcanic Valley
- Hotels Near Whakarewarewa Thermal Village
- Hotels Near Paradise Valley Springs Wildlife Park
- Hotels Near Ruatapu Cave
- Hotels Near Orakei Korako Thermal Park
- Hotels Near Buried Village Of Tei Wairoa
- Hotels Near Agrodome
- Hotels Near Lake Rotorua
- Hotels Near The Rotorua Museum
- Hotels Near Kuirau Park
- Hotels Near The Government Gardens
- Hotels Near Wingspan National Bird Of Prey Center
- Hotels Near Tikitere Or Hell's Gate Geothermal Park
- Hotels Near White Island