Hotels in Sa Pa, Vietnam
Where to Stay in Sa Pa, Vietnam?
PLACES TO STAY
- Phuong Nam Hotel: This budget hotel is located slightly away from the center of the town. From the balcony of this hotel you can enjoy the stunning view of the mountains
- Go Sapa Hostel: For backpackers, this is the best place to stay in Sapa. With a location overlooking to the Cat Cat valley and the Fansipan peak, this hostel has become a favorite budget accommodation for travelers in Sapa.
- The Hill Station Boutique Hotel: This budget bed and breakfast accommodation is perfect to stay in Sapa. The best part of this hotel is its close proximity to Sapa Lake
- Sapa Lodge: This mid-budget accommodation is closely located to the Sapa market.
- Cat Cat View Hotel: This mid-budget hotel in Sapa is perfect to enjoy the spectacular view of the surrounding mountain range. It offers free Wi-Fi service and bicycle or motorcycle rental service.
- Sapa Panorama Hotel: This moderately budget is located near the Stone Church of Sapa. It offers free Wi-Fi service and complimentary breakfast.
- Muong Thanh Sapa Hotel: Located right at the center of the town, this luxury hotel offers easy access to all the tourist attractions of Sapa.
- U Sapa Hotel: This luxury hotel offers furnished room, a spa, a gym and complimentary Wi-Fi service. Along with this, complimentary breakfast is also provided.
- Amazing Hotel Sapa: This finely decorated hotel is perfect for visitors who prefer for a luxury stay. With well-equipped rooms and balconies overlooking the mountain, this hotel promises to make your stay comfortable.
PLACES TO EAT
- Little Sapa: If you are looking for a place to try authentic Vietnamese food at the most reasonable price, then this is your place. Food to try out here are Pho-ga (Chicken noodle soup), Fish spring rolls and vegetable curry.
- Baguette & Chocolat: Though this place is a little bit pricy. But it is perfect to try French breakfast like croissants and stuffed baguettes. In fact, it serves breakfast menu throughout the day.
- The Hill Station: Famous for burgers and coffees, this place is perfect to grab a quick bite during your trip in Sapa.
- Antique Sapa: It is the best place to try the local menu in Sapa. Reasonably priced menu and its simple décor has managed to attract visitors throughout the year.
Hotels Near Attractions in Sa Pa
- Hotels Near Ham Rong Mountain
- Hotels Near Quang Truong Square
- Hotels Near The Stone Church
- Hotels Near Shin Chai Village
- Hotels Near Tram Ton Pass
- Hotels Near Sapa Market
- Hotels Near Sapa Museum
- Hotels Near Sa Pa Ancient Rock Field
- Hotels Near Tourist Information Center Of Sapa
- Hotels Near Ho Chi Minh Friendship Monument
- Hotels Near Giang Ta Chai Village
- Hotels Near Hemp And Embroidery
- Hotels Near Bai Da Co - Sapa
- Hotels Near Tavan Ecologic Homestay
- Hotels Near Tavan Homestay
- Hotels Near Yen's House