Hotels in Saint Petersburg, Russia
Where to Stay in Saint Petersburg, Russia?
PLACES TO STAY
- Corinthia Nevskij Palace Hotel: On the world famous Nevsky Prospekt. 5-star accomodation. Stunning architecture of the historic building. Air-condition, safe, minibar, computer connection, satellite TV. Health club, museum, shopping arcade. Conference and banquet rooms. +7 812 3802001
- Royal Antares Hotel: On the Nevsky Prospekt. 4-star accomodation. Air-condition, rooms furnished to a high standard, TV, telephone. Minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes. Meeting room. +7 812 717-1835
- Nevsky Express Hotel: The City Centre, on the main Nevsky Prospekt. 3-star accomodation, close to the major tourist sights. Telephone, TV, safe. (7-812) 717-1888.
- Izmail Hotel: The City Centre,100 metresaway from the Holy Trinity Cathedral. 3-star accomodation. Traditional-style rooms, free Internet and Wi-Fi access, Air-condition, TV, phone. Free parking. Book online.
- Atrium Hotel: The City Centre. 3-star accomodation. Hydromassage shower, cable TV, Wi-Fi, Internet. Hair dryer, refrigerator, Freeparking. +00-800-97-33-42-26.
Bed and Breakfasts
- B & B Assembly: 5 minutes from the main street Nevsky Prospekt. Rooms with two single beds, large guest living room and common fully equipped kitchen. Breakfast included. +79119669597.
- B & B ‘na Vasike’: The City Centre. Affordable German B & B. Large rooms, whirlpool, sauna, TV in each room. 24 hours concierge service available. +49 179 1556255.
- Marmalade Hostel: The City Centre, near the Hermitage museum. Free linen, blankets and towels. Common fully equipped kitchen. Wi-Fi and Internet access. Free parking. +7 (812) 315-54-89.
- Baltic Hostel: The Centre of Nevsky Prospekt. 1 double room, 1 six-bed room and 2 eight-bed rooms. Common room with cable TV and Internet access. Equipped kitchen. Tea and coffee for free. Rent a bike service. +48 58 721 96 57.
PLACES TO EAT
- Restaurant Makarov: Serving authentic Russian food.
- Idiot Cafe Restaurant: 50's style interior, wooden furniture and antique lamps, calm jazz music in background. Only Russian and vegetarian food.
- Na Zdorovie Restaurant: Na Zdorovie actually means something like ‘Cheers!’ The restaurant serves delicious Russian food in an authentic interior, decorated with both Soviet relics and traditional Russian crafts.
Hotels Near Attractions in Saint Petersburg
- Hotels Near Peter And Paul Fortress
- Hotels Near Grand Maket Russia Interactive Museum
- Hotels Near The Bronze Horseman
- Hotels Near Neva Embankments And Neva River Cruise
- Hotels Near Church Of The Savior On Blood
- Hotels Near Anichkov Bridge
- Hotels Near Nevsky Prospekt
- Hotels Near The Naval Cathedral Of Saint Nicholas In Kronstadt
- Hotels Near The Catherine Palace
- Hotels Near Pavlovsk Palace And Park
- Hotels Near State Russian Museum
- Hotels Near Mikhailovsky Opera And Ballet Theater
- Hotels Near Kizhi
- Hotels Near Erarta Museum And Galleries Of Contemporary Art
- Hotels Near Memorial Museum Of Leningrad Blockade
- Hotels Near Teplo