Hotels in Salem, Massachusetts
Where to Stay in Salem, Massachusetts?
WHERE TO STAY
Choose your pick from the first hotel in Salem, or something more novice. Salem has a fair number of accommodations in the form of hotels and old houses, converted into bed and breakfasts. Most of the hotels are in downtown Salem, while you may also find some on the Boston North Shore. Accommodations suiting all budgets – low, mid and luxurious are available in Salem.
Most of these accommodations are spookily elegant, just like in the movies. They look beautiful, that may send you into disguise. Judge for yourself, which one’s the best!
Hotels Near Attractions in Salem
- Hotels Near Salem Maritime National Historic Site
- Hotels Near Salem Arcade
- Hotels Near National Park Service Regional Visitor Center
- Hotels Near Gallows Hill Museum Theatre
- Hotels Near Pioneer Village
- Hotels Near Salem Old Town Hall
- Hotels Near Stephen Phillips House
- Hotels Near Salem Wax Museum And Salem Witch Village
- Hotels Near Essex Street Pedestrian Mall
- Hotels Near Salem Common Historic District And Stickworks Statue
- Hotels Near Chambers Of Terror
- Hotels Near Ropes Mansion
- Hotels Near Escape Room
- Hotels Near Crow Haven Corner
- Hotels Near Hex Old World Witchery
- Hotels Near Omen Psychic Parlor And Witchcraft Emporium
Hotels in and around Salem
- Parks & Gardens