PLACES TO STAY
- Hotel Zaragoza Plaza: A budget hotel located close to the beach with clean and comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Record: Conveniently located close to the town centre with clean rooms and an extremely friendly staff.
- Hotel Niza: Centrally located hotel with a view of the sea and a helpful staff. Take the ocean view room.
- Hotel Codina: Located around 20 minutes away from the old town with nice rooms and spacious bathrooms.
- Hotel Astoria 7: Large rooms, excellent breakfast options, modern amenities and a quirky decor.
- Hotel de Londres y de Inglaterra: A traditional hotel with a friendly and helpful staff. Try to pick the beach view rooms.
PLACES TO EAT
- Arzak: Each dish is impeccably prepared and served to the customer’s satisfaction. A bit of an expensive dining experience but totally worth it!
- Bar Nestor: A small, cosy restaurant with an exhaustive menu to choose from! The steak here is a must-try.
- BordaBerri: If you’re in the mood to try some tapas, this is the place to do that. Try the pig ears—they will blow your mind.
- La Cuchara de San Telmo: Basque cuisine is served and prepared here beautifully. The restaurant is crowded most of the times but that just proves that their food is that amazing!
- RestauranteAkelare: A great combination of flavours that are beautifully presented. You will definitely be back for some more of the Basque cuisine.
- Bar Sport: Great pinxtos served by a friendly staff. Also, they have a good wine selection.
- Bar Zeruko: This is a popular place so reservations are recommended. Try their tapas, you won’t be disappointed.
- Atari Gastroteka: A menu that will make you feel spoiled for choice and a friendly staff. Try their beef teriyaki.
Explore the best travel planner for your visit to San Sebastian and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!