Hotels in Santa Maria Di Castellabate, Italy
Where to Stay in Santa Maria Di Castellabate, Italy?
PLACES TO STAY
- Palazzo Belmonte: A 17th century heritage palace that acts as the residence of the king, you can’t go wrong with this hotel if luxury is what you look for. After all, this historic santa maria inn is fit for a king!
- Villa Sirio Hotel: Right by the sea, this Santa Maria hotel is everything you want it to be. A home away from home, a cozy bed and a small slice of heaven too.
- Hotel Garden Riviera: Beautiful views and gorgeous rooms complement the friendly service at this Santa Maria resort.
- That’s Amore B & B: Located at five minutes from Castellabate, this charming B & B is packed with authentic Italian accents and hospitality. It is surrounded by lush vegetation in the National Park of Cliento. It offers services like wifi, barbeque stands and table tennis.
PLACES TO EAT
- Taverna Del Pescatore: Try their seafood and spaghetti. A slice of Italy in your mouth!
- Arlecchino: Traditional pizzas and beautiful seafood await you at this charming restaurant.
- Lido Azzurro: Overlooking the sea and serving authentic, from-the-heart food, this restaurant is just what you need for a Sunday brunch.