Hotels in Santiago, Chile
Where to Stay in Santiago, Chile?
PLACES TO STAY
Hotels in Santiago cater to any budget and if you looking for the true ‘Chilean’ experience, opt for staying at the Providencia area.
- Hostal Rio Amazonas: A small BnB with simple, colorful rooms, free internet and breakfast option and a cozy Bar/lounge area.
- RQ City Center: The RQ centre is perfect if you are looking for simple, small accommodation with an attached kitchenette with free internet and breakfast.
- De Blasis Bed & Breakfast: Offers spacious, elegant accommodation with free internet and breakfast. The BnB is located at the heart of the Provindencia area and is a pebbles throw away from the commercial Santiago.
- Mito Casa Hotel: Located in the Providencia area, the Mito Casa Hotel is loved for its Art-Deco theme, minimalistic yet comfortable rooms and free internet and breakfast.
- NH Ciudad de Santiago: Offers elite suite rooms with services like Pool, Fitness centre, Bar/lounge area and free high speed internet.
- Le Reve Hotel Boutique: Offer luxury suite accommodation (family rooms) with elegant décor free internet and sophisticated services.
PLACES TO EAT
Santiago’s homogenous culture along with its varied religions reflects in its food and during a quiet stroll through the city, you will come across a sea of restaurants cozily nested in the city.
- Peumayen Ancestral Food: Serves authentic regional favorites loved for its gourmet spin. Do try the Oxtail, Rabbit and Trout dish served here. The place leans over to the expensive side and you will need reservation.
- Naoki: If you are craving for some authentic Japanese cuisine, drop by Naoki to gorge on some Sushi and try their raw seafood shots!
- Osaka: The place is known for ist Japanse and Peruvian flavours. Try their signature sushi and finish it off with some delicious wine.
- Bocanariz: The place is loved for its exclusive wine menu served with some great combination of seafood and Chilean dishes. Do try their recommended wines served here.
- Jewel of India: If you are craving for authentic Indian flavor full of spice and punch, drop by at the ‘Jewel of India’ to gorge on some Tikka Masala, Kormas and other meat dishes.
- Uncle Fletch: If you are craving for though and through American burgers served with fries, stop by at Uncle Fletch to try their signature Bacon and Cheese burger.
Hotels Near Attractions in Santiago
- Hotels Near Barrio Lastarria
- Hotels Near Araucano Park
- Hotels Near Musuem Of Memory And Human Rights
- Hotels Near La Moneda Palace
- Hotels Near Museo Chileno De Arte Precolombino
- Hotels Near Centro Cultural Palacio De La Moneda
- Hotels Near Bicentenario
- Hotels Near Plaza De Armas
- Hotels Near Falabella Parque Arauco
- Hotels Near Sky Costanera
- Hotels Near Parque Forestal
- Hotels Near Museo Interactivo Mirador
- Hotels Near Chilean National Zoo
- Hotels Near Santuario De La Inmaculada Concepcion
- Hotels Near Mercado Central
- Hotels Near Santiago Metropolitan Park