Hotels in Santiago De Compostela, Spain
Where to Stay in Santiago De Compostela, Spain?
PLACES TO STAY
- Apartamentos Compostela: This is one of the affordable accommodations of Santiago, located at the center of the city and 650 meters away from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. You get well equipped kitchen with a washing machine to use. Make sure you inform the hotel beforehand.
- Hotel Avenida: This is one of the budget hotels of Santiago de Compostela, located 450 meters away from the cathedral. Rooms with free Wi-fi access are available.
- Hotel Real B&B: 200 meters away from the Santiago cathedral of Spain, this hotel is situated. It offers complimentary breakfast in their dining room. Try out their restaurants. This hotel is also near to the train station.
- Hotel San Jacob: It is mid-budget hotel, located in front of Galicia Convention. Rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi- Fi access are available. It offers bar cafeteria where you can enjoy delicious breakfast, tapas and drinks.
- Hotel Miradoiro de Belvis: This hotel is located near the historic center of Santiago. It offers free Wi-Fi access and free parking space area.
- Smart Boutique Hotel Literario San Bieito: This hotel is also located in the historic center of the city. It offers self –sufficient rooms with private bathrooms with mini bars as well.
- Parador de Santiago: Hostal Reis Catolics – it’s a 15th century building of Santiago that has been turned into luxury hotel . It has room with four poster beds and free Wi-Fi.
- Eurostars Araguaney: This luxury hotel has art gallery, outdoor swimming pool, sauna and gym.
PLACES TO EAT
Galicia is popular of ‘Pulpo’ or known as cooked octopus. Lots of restaurants are there that sells seafood dishes for all budgets.
- Don Gaiferos: It is one of the popular restaurants among the locals and outsiders. Just few steps away from the cathedral, this restaurant offers seafood, dishes made of fish and some of the best lip-smacking meat dishes as well. Don’t forget to try the desert.
- O Curro da Parra: This food outlet has broad range of dishes in their menu. It has a quite dining space in the upstairs where families or couples can enjoy a peaceful dinner. Otherwise, you can try the tapas and the wine bar in the downstairs.
- A Curtidoria: One of the stylish and hotspot for the locals to try out simple cuisines made of fish, rice and meat. It offers vegetarian dishes as well.
- Casa Marcelo: If money is not an issue, this expensive restaurant can serve some of the best and recently invented Galician cuisines. This restaurant is located just below the cathedral square.
Hotels Near Attractions in Santiago De Compostela
- Hotels Near Praza De Abastos Or City Market
- Hotels Near Museum Of The Galician People Or Museo Poblo Galego
- Hotels Near Mirador Parque Da Alameda
- Hotels Near Monasterio De San Martin Pinario Or San Martin Pinario Monastery
- Hotels Near Plaza Cervantes- Santiago
- Hotels Near Cathedral Museum Or Museo Catedralicio
- Hotels Near Museo Das Peregrinacions E De Santiago
- Hotels Near Museum Of Santiago And The Pilgrimages Or Museo De Las Peregrinaciones
- Hotels Near Convento De San Francesco
- Hotels Near The Holy Land Museum
- Hotels Near Galician Centre Of Contemporary Art Or CGAC Or Centro Galego De Arte Contemporanea
- Hotels Near Colegiata Del Sar Or The Collegiate Church Of Sar In Santiago De Compostela
- Hotels Near Palacio De Xelmirez Or Gelmirez Palace
- Hotels Near Museo De La Casa De La Troia
- Hotels Near Palacio De Raxoi Or Pazo De Raxoi
- Hotels Near Museo De Historia Natural Luis Iglesias