Hotels in Santorini, Greece
Where to Stay in Santorini, Greece?
PLACES TO STAY
Be aware that many hotels in Santorini do not accommodate children so you will need to enquire in advance. Most of the island's hotels are closed during winter. Here are a few suggestions for accommodation in Santorini:
- Atalos Villas: This place inKamari is great for youngsters. Kamari which has a vibrant nightlife and this inexpensive hotel ensure a great holiday for young honeymooners and holidaymakers.
- Costa Marina Villas: If you are looking for a place to stay in the capital, fira, this will be your best bet. Affordable and stylish this place is the ideal getaway.
- Oia's Sunset: This place is located in Oia village which has a lively nightlife as well. The place is inexpensive and worth every penny.
PLACES TO EAT
- Rather than looking for commercial restaurants keep an eye out for Tavernas. The Seafood is as fresh as it gets. These are the places where You will get delicious Greek fare– specialities include the white aubergine (eggplant), a variety of tomato keftedes, dolmades or fresh fish. The Poseidon Taverna in Oia and the Seaside Tavernas all over the place are really good.
Hotels Near Attractions in Santorini
- Hotels Near Red Beach
- Hotels Near White Beach
- Hotels Near Oia Village
- Hotels Near Wine Museum Koutsoyannopoulos
- Hotels Near Saint John The Baptist Catholic Cathedral
- Hotels Near Cultural Centre Megaro Gyzi
- Hotels Near Nea Kameni
- Hotels Near Palea Kameni
- Hotels Near Museum Of Minerals And Fossils
- Hotels Near Monastery Of Profitis Ilias
- Hotels Near Santorini Brewing Company
- Hotels Near Art Space
- Hotels Near Estate Argyros
- Hotels Near Mesa Pigadia Beach
- Hotels Near Art Of The Loom Gallery
- Hotels Near Vlychada Beach