Hotels in Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Where to Stay in Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina?
PLACES TO STAY
There is wide variety of accommodation options available in Sarajevo ranging from budget hotels to luxurious hotels.
- Hotel Octagon: The location is good as it nearby to the Airport. The rooms are comfortable and well decorated with good furnishings. The staff is friendly and welcoming. The food is good with lot of varieties.
- Hotel Central: It is one of the oldest hotels in Sarajevo which is renowned for its spa. The location is excellent as it is close to the old part of the city. The suits are big, spacious and clean. The Fitness centre, spa, and the food are amazing. The staff is very friendly and excellent service.
PLACES TO EAT
- There are many shops which sell Burek, Cepavi, and Pita served with Yogurt Sauces. Ago Fast Food Pizzeria serves delicious Pizzas and Pancakes.
- Bambus, Bosanska Kuca, Hacienda, Inat Kuca, Mrkva, Vegehana are some of the best restaurants that serve the traditional Bosnian Food. Karuzo restaurant has vegetarian/ fish based menu with Italian flavor and serves the best Pasta. Moja Mala Kuhinja is a famous restaurant owned by the Bosnian celebrity Chef Muamer Kurtagic.
- Hotel Europe: The hotel is located within the heart of old city near Bas Carsija. The rooms are spacious and clean. The Viennese café serves excellent food. Gym and swimming pool is also provided.
Hotels Near Attractions in Sarajevo
- Hotels Near Gazi Husrev Beg Mosque
- Hotels Near Sacred Heart Cathedral
- Hotels Near Historical Museum Of Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Hotels Near Jewish Museum Of Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Hotels Near Svrzo's House
- Hotels Near Ago
- Hotels Near Pionirska Dolina
- Hotels Near Vrhbosanska Nadbiskupija
- Hotels Near Stadium Grbavica
- Hotels Near Emperor's Mosque
- Hotels Near Hotel Bosnia
- Hotels Near Olimpijski Stadion Asim Ferhatovic - Hase
- Hotels Near Bbi Centar
- Hotels Near Pansion Sebilj
- Hotels Near Ars Aevi