Hotels in Scarborough, United Kingdom
Where to Stay in Scarborough, United Kingdom?
PLACES TO STAY
- Rose Dene Guest House: Is situated near Peasholm Park and run by a family. They offer quality home cooked meals, comfortable rooms and free internet access.
- Dolphin Guest House: Rooms are available for a very reasonable price. They serve breakfast and also make lunches on request. They offer twin, double and family rooms.
- Atlanta: Close to the North Bay, Atlanta is run by a family. The rooms are large and internet connection is available.
- Mosley Lodge: Beautiful guesthouse that offers concessions on room prices. Situated close to the Spa Complex and the beach.
- Mansion House: Is walking distance from the Town Centre and the Rose Gardens. The beach is also close by. The hotel was also featured in a British TV show ‘The Royal’
- Tall Storeys Hotel: Has beautiful rooms with wooden four-poster beds. Tall Storeys is located in one of the oldest parks of town and still bears that old world charm. They offer a full English breakfast.
- Phoenix Court: Has comfortable en suite rooms and excellent views of the sea at North Bay. Wireless internet available to all guests for free.
- Atlanta Hotel: Is a popular B&B that is also well known for its dinner menu. Their bedrooms are spacious and well maintained.
- The Royal Hotel:Offers visitors a choice of sea view rooms. It is located in the Town Centre and is close to the South Bay. Its antique interiors still possess the elegance of olden times.
- Ox Pasture Hall: Situated in the North York Moors National Park, this luxury hotel used to be a country farmhouse. The hotel makes for a warm and very comfortable stay.
- Raven Hall Country House: Includes a golf course, tennis courts, and indoor swimming pool. The elegant rooms and panoramic restaurant will complete your leisure experience.
- Crown Spa: Faces the South Bay and centrally located, Crown Spa offers high class service and a range of activities to its visitors.
- Park Manor: Is an excellent choice for self-indulgence. It is situated close to the North Bay and offers many options for its guests to relax. Two words: Private Bar.
PLACES TO EAT
What to do in Scarborough? What about what to eat? The city has a good variety of cuisines to choose from – Italian, Mexican, Indian, Chinese and Thai food is easily available. You will find a mix of larger, well known restaurant chains as well as smaller, independent food places here.
Of course, being a coastal town, Scarborough has some delightful classic Fish eateries to offer too.
- North Bay Fisheries: Visitors swear by the crispy fish and chips. They offer outdoor seating and takeaways.
- Lanterna: Is an award winning Italian restaurant offering a very refined, very mouth-watering range of dishes.
- Co Goni’s Ristorante Italiano: Is located on the North Marine Road and offers some of the most exquisite Italian dishes.
- Francis Tea Room: A reasonably priced traditional tea house. The cakes and scones are a must have!
- Mother Hubbards: Your trip to Scarborough is not complete without a visit to Mother Hubbards for their famous fish and chips.
- Wackers: A popular stop for fish and chips fans. Their menu offers a number of wholesome and lip-smacking dishes.
- Pomodoro Pizzeria & Cafe: A good spot for meals throughout the day, the Italian café and pizzeria has a range of snack and meal options that are freshly prepared.
Hotels Near Attractions in Scarborough
- Hotels Near Rotunda Museum
- Hotels Near Scarborough To Whitby Rail Trail
- Hotels Near St Mary's Church
- Hotels Near Alpamare Uk
- Hotels Near Oliver's Mount
- Hotels Near Italian Gardens
- Hotels Near North Bay Railway
- Hotels Near Scarborough Open Air Theatre
- Hotels Near YMCA Theatre
- Hotels Near North York Moors National Park
- Hotels Near Wharram Percy Deserted Medieval Village
- Hotels Near Crofts Chocolates
- Hotels Near Crescent Arts
- Hotels Near South Bay Beach
- Hotels Near Northstead Methodist Church