Hotels in Selcuk, Turkey
Where to Stay in Selcuk, Turkey?
PLACES TO STAY
- Ali Baba’s House: It is one of the budget hotels in Selcuk, Turkey, situated in a historic Ottoman building. The hotel has a restaurant and a terrace. Other than this, features like free Wi-Fi access throughout the property, air-condition facilities and seating area in each room are provided.
- Hotel Aria: It is one of the affordable bed and breakfast accommodations of Selcuk. Rooms with free Wi-Fi access, coffee or tea facility in the lobby and a bar are some of the facilities offered by the hotel.
- Ayasoluk Hotel: This hotel is situated at the center of the city. The Temple of Artemis is just walking distance away from the hotel. The hotel has simple authentic décor with handmade Turkish carpet covering the floors which makes it look different from the rest of the other hotels.
- Cenka 1 Hotel: Just 3 kilometers away from the city of Ephesus, this mid-budget hotel of Selcuk is located. It has air conditioned rooms with balconies, around the clock room service and free Wi-Fi access throughout the property. Other than this, complementary breakfasts are also served in a buffet style.
- Sozer Hotel: It is one of the three star hotels of Selcuk, having outdoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi connection. Some of the rooms even have private balconies offering amazing views of GuvercinAdasi Island.
- Seaview Suite Hotel: Located slightly away from the center of Selcuk, this 3 star hotel offers panoramic view of the Aegean Sea. It has outdoor pool and a sauna, free Wi-Fi access throughout the property and specious suites with private balconies.
- Saint John Hotel: If you wish for luxury accommodation, come to Saint John Hotel in Selcuk. Built in a historical building, the hotel is built in stone and bricks. It offers outdoor pool, traditional Turkish bath and gracefully decorated rooms.
- Hitit Hotel: Situated on the historical district of Selcuk, this luxurious hotel offers easy access to many of the local tourist sights of the city. Like other expensive hotels, this one also has an outdoor pool. There are two restaurants within the hotel offering traditional Turkish cuisines.
PLACES TO EAT
- Ejder Restaurant: It is an outdoor restaurant of Selcuk, located next to Byzantine Aqueduct. It is a nice place to enjoy nice lunch on a bright sunny day. Do taste their tavuk sis (roast skewered chicken).
- Mehmet & Alibaba Kebab House: It is one of the popular restaurants among tourists, especially for those who having kebabs. Try their kofte and kebabs including durum options.
- St. John Cafe: Come and visit the most touristy cafe of Selcuk. It has a wide collection of coffee, toasts and other international snacks.
Hotels Near Attractions in Selcuk
- Hotels Near Sirince Village
- Hotels Near The Basilica Of Saint John
- Hotels Near Temple Of Artemis
- Hotels Near Temple Of Hadrian
- Hotels Near Curetes Street
- Hotels Near Arcadian Street
- Hotels Near Ayasuluk Fortress
- Hotels Near Brothel
- Hotels Near Trajan's Fountain
- Hotels Near Cetin Museum
- Hotels Near Crisler Library
- Hotels Near Anz Guesthouse
- Hotels Near Yedi Bilgeler Vineyards
- Hotels Near Selcuk Pidecisi
- Hotels Near Ena Serenity Boutique Hotel Ephesus