Hotels in Seoul, South Korea
Where to Stay in Seoul, South Korea?
PLACES TO STAY
There are several hostels, as well as hotels in Seoul which suits all budgets.
- Namsan Guesthouse: Namsan Guesthouse is a good option if you are looking for a place to live on a budget. The destination offers authentic Korean style rooms and is just minutes away from the station.
- Grape Garden House: Grape Garden House is situated in the popular Hongdea area and is a ten minute walk from the Hongik University. The destination is a good budget stay option.
- Yim’s House Hotel is actually recommended for those travellers who are on a budget or may be for those who feel that hotels are the only places to relax their tired bodies and at the same time take a stimulating shower following a heavy day of touring.
- Han River Guesthouse: Han River Guesthouse offers Wi-Fi rooms and attached kitchens. The hotel is close to Exit 3 of Mapo Subway Station
- Chloe Guesthouse: Chloe Guesthouse offers complimentary breakfast and accommodation and is perfect for a mid-ranged stay.
- Grand Hyatt Seoul is situated in the centre of South Korea's capital city that is in the Yongsan district. This hotel is located on the notable Mount Namsan in the midst of 18 acres of beautiful and decorated gardens. This hotel will prove to be a home away from home.
- The Best Western Dongdaemun Hotel is sited right outside of the Exit 6 off the Dongdaemun subway station. You will get a pleasant vision of the Western gate from here. It is only 700 meters away from the famed night shopping region of Dongdaemun.
- Seorin Nakji is a restaurant where you can get spicy, sauteed octopus (Nakji-bok-um). This is a dish which the Koreans think can assist to decrease pressure.
- Jiho Samgyetang is renowned for its chicken broth with ginseng. This chicken soup along with ginseng is a mark of the Korean dish for health-cognizant gastronomists.Yamaya serves broiled intestine of the cow. So when you are in Seoul don’t forget to visit Yamaya the ideal place to take pleasure in your much-loved food.
- Inno ChamChi is a restaurant where raw-fish topped off rice that is Heodupbab is served and is a famous food. In case you are among the ones who are on the lookout for a protein rich but at the same time cheap lunch then visit this restaurant.
- Vatos Urban Tacos: Vatos Urban Tacos is a great place to visit if you are looking for some Mexican food. The place as the name suggests is famous for its tacos.
Hotels Near Attractions in Seoul
- Hotels Near Myeong Dong
- Hotels Near Bongeunsa Temple
- Hotels Near Bukhansan National Park
- Hotels Near Insadong
- Hotels Near Trickeye Museum
- Hotels Near Bukchon Hanok Village
- Hotels Near Cheonggyecheon
- Hotels Near Olympic Park Seoul
- Hotels Near Jogyesa Temple
- Hotels Near The National Folk Museum Of Korea
- Hotels Near Leeum Samsung Museum Of Art
- Hotels Near Gwanghwamun
- Hotels Near Lotte World
- Hotels Near Namsangol Hanok Village
- Hotels Near Coex Mall
- Hotels Near Namdaemun Market