Where to Stay in Shanghai?
Shanghai has literally thousands of hotels, and offers options ranging from the majestic to the modest for the budget traveller.
- Gran Melia Hotel Shanghai– (1288 Lujiazui Ring Road, +86 2 3867 8888) With great views of the skyline of the city as well as the rivers flowing past this hotel is a great luxury break. It's also within 5 minutes walk of some of the more popular sights.
- Puli Hotel and Spa– (1 Chang De Road +86 21 3203 9999) A new concept an urban spa, trying to create the peace of a luxury spa inside the bustle of Shanghai
- The Portman Ritz-Carlton– (1736 Nanjing Xi Lu, +86 21 6279 8888) The ultimate in old school luxury, fantastic views, and extraordinary service.
- JIA Shanghai- (931 West Nanjing Road, +86 21 6217 9000) Within easy walk of the People's Square and the Bund, it's a little odd inside with a strange mix of Asian contemporary themes.
- URBN Hotel– (183 Jiaozhou Lu, + 86 21 5153 4600) Young, hip and carbon neutral and in the French concession area of the city, the perfect hotel for the eco-conscious traveller.
- Shanghai Koala Garden House– (240 Duolun Lu, +86 21 5671 1038) Small rooms, but cosy interior and a long standing backpacker favourite.
- Captain Hostel– (37 Fuzhou Lu, +86 21 6323 5053) A little expensive but worth it for the view from the roof, and the short walk to the Bund.
- Bai Jia Qian Wei– (818 Mall, 5thFloor, 818 Nanjing Xiu Lu) For the best in Anhui Chinese cuisine, ignore the slightly ugly interior and enjoy. There's a picture menu to make ordering easy.
- Sunxing– (1088 Yanan Xi Lu) A lively mix of cuisine from around China to be found here and as a bonus there's a 30 minute Chinese Opera presentation every evening while you eat.
- Din Tai Fung– (1376 Nanjing Road West) Enjoy traditional Shanghainese dumplings in a place that Ken Hom says is the best in the world.
- Xibo– (3rdFloor, 83 Changshu Lu) Try some authentic Mongolian food, particularly if you enjoy your lamb.
- Xindalu– (Hyatt Hotel, The Bund) If you fancy splashing out the cash, then you'll be amazed at the Beijing Duck to be had in Shanghai's swankiest Chinese restaurant.
Best Hotels Deals in Shanghai, China
Nanjing West Road Boutique Apartment
Lujiazui Boutique Serviced Apartment
Shanghai Romantic Time Boutique Apartment
Shanghai Modern Comfortable Boutique Apartment
Atour Light - Shanghai Longbai
Vienna International Hotel Shanghai Baoshan Pangu Road
Art Layout Boutique Apartment
The People's Square Yunju Apartment
Locate the Best Accommodations in Shanghai
Top Rated Hotels in Shanghaipowered by
Shanghai Bund River View Boutique Apartment
Vienna International Hotel Shanghai International Tourism And Resorts Zone
Cordis Shanghai Hongqiao
Lanson Place Jinlin Tiandi Residence Shanghai
Hotels Near Attractions in Shanghai
Hotels Near Jade Buddha Temple
Starting from USD 8.04
Hotels Near Shanghai History Museum
Starting from USD 70
Hotels Near Waibaidu Bridge
Starting from USD 10.26
Hotels Near Oriental Pearl Tower
Starting from USD 51.93
Hotels Near Sheshan National Holiday Resort
Starting from USD 880
Hotels Near She Shan Cathedral
Starting from USD 480
Hotels Near Jin Mao Tower
Starting from USD 90
Hotels Near Shanghai Tower
Starting from USD 53.76