Hotels in Sidari, Greece
Where to Stay in Sidari, Greece?
PLACES TO STAY
- Villa Bambas: When visiting Sidari, Villa Bambas is a great choice to consider. Free perks include WiFi and self parking. Apartments feature kitchenettes and furnished balconies.
- Villa Jolie Corfu Roda: Located in Roda Village, the modern Villa Jolie offers an outdoor pool and a tennis court. This self-catering accommodation features free Wi-Fi.
- Siorra Vittoria Boutique Hotel: Situated in Sidari, this 18th-century mansion offers a peaceful garden setting and charming, restored accommodation with breakfast included.
- Hotel Atlantis: Just 100 m from the port in Corfu Town, Hotel Atlantis features a restaurant, free Wi-Fi and most rooms come with a private balconies and Ionian Sea views.
- Dora Apartments: Just 300 m from the beach, Dora Apartments is located in Agios Georgios Pagon. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with an oven. A refrigerator and kettle are also provided.
- Villa Elsi: Situated right on the beach, Villa Elsi in Kalami Village offers self-catering accommodation that open to a balcony or patio with Sea views.
PLACES TO EAT
- Klimataria: This tiny, humble taverna in Benitses is worth a pilgrimage in its own right – every item on the menu is absolutely delicious. From the olive oil and specially sourced feta to the tender octopus or range of mezedhes.
- La Cucina: A long-established favourite, well-run La Cucina shines for its creative cuisine, with hand-rolled pasta dishes at the fore. The original Guilford location has cosy, warm tones and murals, while the Moustoxidou annexe (with identical menu) is chic in glass and grey.
- Il Vesuvio: The Neapolitan owner of this classy Italian restaurant, which has premises on both sides of the street, won the 'Best Italian Restaurant in Greece' award for his moreish homemade gnocchi, tortellini and ravioli.
- Spyros & Vasilis: It may seem odd to go to a French restaurant in Greece, but this understated, upscale restaurant may make the best steaks on the island. Indulge.