Hotels in Siem Reap, Cambodia
Where to Stay in Siem Reap, Cambodia?
Siem Reap, the resort town in Cambodia is one of the most majestic and historical cities in the world, with its breathtaking culture and ancient architecture. Seeing as it is a mecca of sorts for tourists seeking a culturally significant experience, the city sees a huge influx of visitors every year during the dry season and it is always best to know beforehand what kind of Siem Reap accommodation best fits your needs.
The city is chock full of different places to stay in with excellent luxury hotels starting at just around a $100. Seeing as the costs of stay here are quite cheap, one generally needn’t spend too much to get all the amenities they desire, however, for those on a budget, there is really no place like a Siem Reap hotel. Budget hotels in the city in the mid-range category with 2-3 stars will generally cost around $30-$50 a night, however the backpacker friendly hotels and hostels can go as low as $5. These are generally the best places to stay in only for the more adventurous of travellers as they can get quite grubby.
All hotels in Siem Reap will generally provide at least the basics, including hot water and sometimes wifi and when choosing where to stay in Siem Reap one needn’t worry about the location of the hotel as travel is quite cheap and no one location is quite central.
- Amansara: This hotel has all the amenities you need for spending a luxurious stay at Siem Reap. The service is really good and it is located in a very suitable place in the city.
- Park Hyatt Siem Reap: Hyatt as a brand name is enough to ensure you the quality of the stay you will experience here. A lovely option to stay at, this place ensures you get to enjoy your visit thoroughly while in Siem Reap.
- Sanctuary Luxury Resort: This Resort is ideally located for all tourists. With free wi-fi, amazing rooms and great food, this is one of the best options for luxury accommodation in Siem Reap.
- Anantara Angkor Spa and Resort: People swear by the amazing service of this place. To get a touch of the proper Khmer culture and to pamper yourself- all of this by not spending too much, then this is a brilliant option to stay.
- Shinta Mani Club: Ordinary hotel with extra ordinary services. For a fun experience and a great stay, you must try out this place. It is a great mid-range accommodation option at Siem Reap.
- Angkor Western Lodge: It is a great budget option for accommodation in Siem Reap.
- Amazing boutique Angkor: This is another great option if you are looking at spending more on your experience then on your accommodation in the city.
Hotels Near Attractions in Siem Reap
- Hotels Near Cambodia Landmine Museum
- Hotels Near Tonle Sap Lake
- Hotels Near Angkor National Museum
- Hotels Near Preah Khan
- Hotels Near Angkor Zipline
- Hotels Near Angkor Night Market
- Hotels Near War Museum Cambodia
- Hotels Near Pre Rup
- Hotels Near Quad Adventure Cambodia
- Hotels Near Kbal Spean
- Hotels Near Angkor Wat Putt
- Hotels Near Banteay Srey Butterfly Centre
- Hotels Near Khmer Ceramics Centre
- Hotels Near Banteay Kdei
- Hotels Near Ta Som
- Hotels Near Khmer Relief Spa