Hotels in Sigiriya, Sri Lanka
Where to Stay in Sigiriya, Sri Lanka?
PLACES TO STAY
- Holiday Cottage: This quaint little hotel is located just 5 km from the Lion Rock and offers clean rooms with air conditioning, a restaurant, a garden and a bicycle rental facility – a perfect accommodation in Sigiriya for the budget traveler.
- Sigiri Choona Lodge: Sigiri Choona Lodge is located just 500m away from Sigiriya; this family managed lodge offers excellent facilities at budget prices. It offers clean rooms with en-suite bathrooms, free wi-fi, bicycle rental and a chance to go fishing on the nearby lake.
- Kassapa Lions Rock: Featuring well-maintained and equipped rooms, with open air showers for each room and an outdoor pool, with a magnificent view of the lion rock, this hotel offers everything a traveler needs for a comfortable stay.
- Thick Forest: As the name suggests, this little group of cabins is surrounded by a thick forest with a view of the Lion Rock. Fashioned like a tree house, the rooms are clean with tea/coffee making facilities, shower and a terrace/balcony. More than just an accommodation, this Sigiriya hotel offers a unique experience and memories for a lifetime.
- Sigiriya Village Hotel: Located in a serene and breathtakingly beautiful location, this 4-star hotel has the Lion Rock literally in its backyard. Facilities include an outdoor pool, Ayurvedic center, Tennis Court and an open-air restaurant featuring a multitude of cuisines.
- Wild Grass Nature Resort : Concealed by the dense forest, this resort offers 5 magnificent villas that offer a stunning view of the surrounding and the luxuries of a modern world. It is located a mere 15 min ride from the Sigiriya, in the cultural triangle of Sri Lanka and is one of the best hotels near Sigiriya.
PLACES TO EAT
- Chuti : The best restaurant in Sigiriya to offer authentic Sri Lankan food, Chuti is a family-run establishment. Best known for its Kottu roti, it also offers a variety of dals, curries, soups and rice.
- Lake Side Restaurant : Situated near the Sigiriya Lake, this restaurant offers breathtaking view of the lake as well as the village.
- Ahinsa restaurant : This small restaurant is located very close to the Lion Rock and offers delicacies such as the coconut roti and banana roti, along with the staples of rice, roti, curry and salads (the avocado salad is a must-have.)
- Croissant hut : The best place to enjoy a leisurely meal, with a bit of chit chat with the owners, this little restaurant offers typical Sri Lankan fare.
- Rastarant Sigiriya : Perhaps the only reggae bar in Sigiriya, this is a great place to hangout and enjoy a drink or two. You can also view elephants taking a bath or play a game of badminton.
Best Hotels Deals in Sigiriya, Sri Lanka
Top Rated Hotels in Sigiriyapowered by
Hotels Near Attractions in Sigiriya
- Hotels Near The Sigiriya Museum
- Hotels Near Frescoes
- Hotels Near Pethikada
- Hotels Near Sigiriya Craft Village
- Hotels Near The Sky Palace
- Hotels Near The Mirror Wall
- Hotels Near Boulder Gardens
- Hotels Near Water Gardens
- Hotels Near Sigiriya Elephant Ride
- Hotels Near Terrace Gardens
- Hotels Near Sigiri Art Gallery
- Hotels Near Jetwing Vil Uyana Sigiriya
- Hotels Near The Elephant Corridor Hotel
- Hotels Near Fresco Water Villa
- Hotels Near Arugam Bay
- Hotels Near Sigiriya Hostel