Hotels in Singapore, Singapore
Where to Stay in Singapore, Singapore?
Accommodations in Singapore
The ultimate holiday destination is often flocked with tourists and has a wide range of best places to stay in Singapore
If you are on a holiday for the first time and do not know many places, check out the places near MRT Station. It has some best budget hotels in Singapore and also has a close proximity to the main tourists attraction spots by bus.
Check out the famous Universal studios, Singapore zoo, shopping bazaar and delicious street food joints. Singapore accommodations are mostly within your affordability but also depends on certain areas.
If you want to check out the luxury hotels in Singapore, go towards Little India, Lavender street, Marina BAY and Arab street.
Farrer Park is also relatively spacious and affordable for tourists. Bras Basah Road and Rochor Road are another famous hit, when it comes to hotels in Singapore. These areas have some of the best stay options for you.
The Colonial district area is like a downtown of Singapore and is buzzing with street shops , food courts, shopping malls and much more. Chinatown area is much similar to Little India and Lavender Street in its selection of guesthouses and home stay options.
Accommodation in Singapore can get expensive when compared to other Asian countries so make sure you look around beforehand. Hotels in Singapore are good hosts though.
- The Inn at Temple Street: A budget accommodation with free Wi-Fi, laundry, and dry cleaning services and efficient staff.
- Hangout@Mt. Emily: This fuss free hostel is a great budget option. The rooms are clean, there is free internet, a rooftop bar, laundry facilities and lockers are also available. Breakfast is included and will keep you going for the day.
- Carlton Hotel Singapore: A moderately priced hotel featuring a gym, in-house restaurant, lobby, bar and more. Laundry and dry cleaning services are available. Free Wi-Fi is available.
- YMCA International House: Whatever ideas you have about what YMCA houses are like should be left behind – this one is a hotel with dorm rooms. There is air-conditioning, TVs, fridge and an ensuite bathroom in all of the rooms. Additionally, there is a rooftop pool and gym.
- Marina Bay Sands: Splurge at the infinity rooftop pool, 20 restaurants, and a world-class casino at this luxury hotel in Singapore.
- Marriot: One of the older 5 star options in Singapore, the Marriot is perfectly located for shopaholics at intersection of Orchard and Sachs in the centre of Singapore. The dim sum buffet on Sundays is fantastic as well.
Hotels Near Attractions in Singapore
- Hotels Near Singapore Mass Rapid Transit
- Hotels Near Marina Bay
- Hotels Near Singapore Flyer
- Hotels Near Waterfront Promenade
- Hotels Near Marina Bay Sands Skypark
- Hotels Near Buddha Tooth Relic Temple And Museum
- Hotels Near The Changi Museum
- Hotels Near MacRitchie Reservoir
- Hotels Near Jurong Bird Park
- Hotels Near Kranji War Memorial
- Hotels Near Orchard Road
- Hotels Near Asian Civilization Museum
- Hotels Near Clarke Quay
- Hotels Near Pulau Hantu
- Hotels Near F1 Pit Building
- Hotels Near Mandai Orchid Garden