Hotels in Sion, Switzerland
Where to Stay in Sion, Switzerland?
PLACES TO STAY
- Ibis Sion Est: Located on outskirts of Sion, it is one of the budget hotels to stay in. Comfortable rooms with private toilets, on-site restaurants serving traditional Swiss cuisines and a bar as well.
- Hotel Elite: Located right at the center of the city, it is 5 minutes walking distance away from the train station. It offers bright rooms and free parking space.
- Chambres D’Hotes Les Cerisiers: Situated on a slope above Sion , this hotel offers a panoramic view of the city. Facilities like seasonal outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi access are offered. Rooms on second floor have private entrance and balconies.
- Hotel du Rhone: Located at the center of the city, offering panoramic view of the Valais Alps and Valere Basilica. On-site restaurant with terrace serving Swiss cuisine is available.
- Hotel Castel: This mid-budget hotel of Sion is situated below Tourbillon castle. Rooms with well-equipped features, free Wi-Fi access throughout the property, brasserie-style restaurant with a bar.
- Hotel de la Cite Sion: Situated near to Sion train station. It offers cosy rooms with well equipped features.
- Hotel des Vigness: This luxury accommodation is around 4 kilometers away from the centre of Sion. The on-site restaurant offers some of the finest wines collected from the nearby vineyards located on the Herens Valley.
PLACES TO EAT
- La Sitterie: Favorite among locals, this is one of the best restaurants in Sion. It is a perfect gastronomic treat offering menu specialized in regional cuisines.
- Ferme Asile: Formerly an old farm which has been turned into a restaurant. The sitting area is within the garden. Hence, you can enjoy the food with nature to accompany you.
- Da Vinci: This is one of the posh eateries in Sion where you can enjoy nice cozy lunch and dinner with your loved ones.