Hotels in Somerset Village, Bermuda
Where to Stay in Somerset Village, Bermuda?
HOTELS & COTTAGE
- Watford Studios: It is one of the best hotels in Somerset Village. An apartment hotel with all the modern facilities that makes for a great budget accommodation in Somerset Village. Its close proximity to the Village makes it accessible to the hotels, restaurants, beaches and the public transport as well. There is even a private beach within the walking distance.
- Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa: This luxury hotel in Somerset Village is within close proximity to Somerset Bridge and Dockyard Land Front. It has something for everyone – from outdoor activities to spa, from indoor dining to the ultimate dining experience at the beachfront. They also have Golf, Horse riding and sailing facilities available.
- Holiday cottages in Somerset Village: Another option to explore is that of holiday cottages. Think of a beach front house with access to private beach only few yards away. These provide the ease and comfort similar to that of a home stay, and they come with all the amenities that make the stay a memorable experience.
- There are not many shopping destinations in Somerset Village, except for the craft fairs in Somerset Village at the weekend market. Most of the products you see here is imported, so make sure you check and buy the ingenious product.
- The Somerset Country Squire: Located on the Mangrove Bay, this is one of the best restaurants in Somerset Village, Bermuda. It is an excellent choice to dine in with an option to sit indoor or outdoor. It offers great food at affordable prices and has the best of views. Staff is friendly and the service prompt. They also have barbeques on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday during summer.
- Salt Rock Grill: Favorite among the locals, this restaurant serves the best fish dishes in Somerset Village. They also have sushi on offer prepared by the Japanese chef. You can relax at the in-house bar and enjoy live music on weekends, performed by a local band.
- Tamarisk Room: A dining room that is a part of Cambridge Beaches Resort and Spa, serves international cuisine using local produce and herbs grown in an in-house garden. From April through October, the terrace is arranged to accommodate live music and dancing as well.
- Breezes: Also a part of the Cambridge Beaches Resort and Spa, it is located at the beach and is regarded as the best in Somerset Village to enjoy the sunset, along with great food and ambience.
- Somerset Country Squire is the only pub in the Somerset Village. Located on the Mangrove Bay, it is blessed with picturesque surroundings, and makes for an ideal location to relax and enjoy your evening.