Hotels in Somnath, India
Where to Stay in Somnath, India?
PLACES TO STAY:
If you are worried about where to stay in Somnath, then think no more. Here is a list of various accommodations in Somnath:
- Hotel Somnath Atithigruh: This hotel offers pet-friendly accommodation and free net. Rooms come with attached bathrooms.
- Hotel Somnath Sagar: The hotel has close proximity to the railway station and Somnath Temple.
- Lords Inn: The hotel is located quite close to Somnath temple and the railway station. It has a pool, restaurant and car rental within.
- Hotel Shubh Suvidha: Just 500 meters away from the railway station, the hotel provides all basic amenities.
- Hotel Sun Plaza: It is located very close to the railway station and has free WiFi, in-house restaurant and a ticket & tour service desk.
- The Fern Residency: Located quite close to Somnath temple, the hotel provides free WiFi, on-site restaurant and other amenities.
Shree Somnath trust also runs guest house facilities for pilgrims ranging from VIP rooms to economical dorms.
PLACES TO EAT:
Somnath doesn’t have a wide variety of restaurants but just enough to fulfill ones hunger. Some of them are:
- New Bhabha Restaurant: A modest, vegetarian eating joint with option of AC room or open seating.
- Sukh Sagar Restaurant: It is easily approachable from Somnath Temple and railway station and offers different Indian cuisines.
There are a few eating places run by the Somnath Trust where hygienic and good food is available. Apart from that one may find many stalls and small shops selling local dishes like Dhokla and Khaman.