Hotels in Sorrento, Italy
Where to Stay in Sorrento, Italy?
The coastal town of Sorrento on the Bay of Naples is one of the most scenic destinations to visit in all of Italy. With its breathtaking cliffs and Italian architecture, it’s no wonder this is such a huge attraction for tourists year round. It really pays to know the perfect Sorrento accommodation for you, well in advance.
As with any tourist town, the luxury hotels in Sorrento are absolutely beautiful and provide a great staying experience for a high price of around 100- 420 Euros a week. However, one can also opt for a Sorrento Hotel with a Villa that you may rent for the week, paying around 4000-6000 Euros to live in absolute opulence for the duration. These are generally considered some of the best hotel experiences in the country.
If such high tariffs are of concern, one can look at some great places to stay in the mid-range of around 80-100 Euros a night and some hotels in Sorrento at this rate offer great experiences in great locations. Budget hotels can also be found right along the coast, though they generally aren’t in the best part of town, these can however cost as low as 20 Euros a night and are quite comfortable and clean.
When deciding where to stay in Sorrento location is an important thing to consider and as a general rule of thumb the better the location, the more expensive the lodging. Some of the best places to stay in Sorrento on a budget, however can also be found right on the coast, close enough to points of interest and these make for the perfect fit for anyone on a mid-sized budget.
- Spicy Hotel: Budget hotel with sea-facing rooms.
- Casa Gilda Charming House: situated on Marina Grande which offers a picturesque view of the place. Affordable for backpackers.
- Grand Hotel Hermitage Sorrento: a midrange hotel that serves authentic perfect bed and breakfast also having facilities like swimming pool.
- There are many villas offering a homelike staying option available for mid-range travelers.
- Relais Villa Saverese, Corso M. Crawford, Sant'Agnello: Late 19th century patrician residence home in a splendid park of palms and citrus trees, a prestigious charming boutique hotel; combines rooms rich in history, such as the library with its antiques and vintage books, with modern comforts and professional service.
Hotels Near Attractions in Sorrento
- Hotels Near Museo Bottega Della Tarsia Lignea
- Hotels Near Basilica Di Sant Antonio
- Hotels Near Sedile Dominava
- Hotels Near Duomo
- Hotels Near Capo Di Sorrento Or Bagni Della Regina Giovanna
- Hotels Near Corso Italia
- Hotels Near Ulisse Deluxe Hostel Sorrento
- Hotels Near L'agruminato
- Hotels Near Parco Di Villa Fiorentino
- Hotels Near Vallone Dei Mulini
- Hotels Near Villa Comunale Park
- Hotels Near Amalfi Coast Tours
- Hotels Near Pompei Porta Marina
- Hotels Near Cathedral