Hotels in Souillac, Mauritius
Where to Stay in Souillac, Mauritius?
PLACES TO STAY
- Shanti Maurice - A Nira Resort: This is a luxurious resort that offers quality accommodation in Mauritius with its ocean-facing villas and suites. The whole of this resort is surrounded by coral reefs, dramatic mountains and exotic gardens and terraces.
- Sofitel So Mauritius Bel Ombre: Located in Mauritius’ southern coast, this hotel offers views of mountains, lagoons and the Indian Ocean. The main features here are a private white sand beach and villas that come with open air bathtubs or pools.
Mid Range Hotels
- LakazAksu: This self-catering home features a lounge with satellite TV and a dining area. The kitchen comes equipped with a stove, oven, refrigerator and kitchenware.
- Residence Brabant: Residence Brabant offers a mid-range accommodation near Souillac. Some units here include a dining area and/or balcony.
- Mauriholidays: Mauriholidays is a spacious, budget studio apartment located in the residential area of La Gaulette. The studio has tiled flooring and offers a terrace, a seating area with flat-screen TV and en suite bathroom with shower and free toiletries.
- Tulsie Apartment & Studio: Tulsie Apartment offers a peaceful garden and accommodation with a balcony or terrace. Windsurfing and fishing trips can be arranged upon request.
PLACES TO EAT
- Le Gris Gris: Rosy's place is a simple restaurant which attracts the locals and tourists with its home-cooked Mauritian and Chinese dishes. This is one of the most popular restaurants in Mauritius.
- Le Rochester Restaurant: A delightful mix of Creole, Indian and Chinese staples are served on a shady terrace situated on the top of a gushing ravine.
- Le Batelage: Drop down off the main road at the western end of Souillac for a lovely waterside eating experience.
- Escale des Iles: Escale des Îlesoffers exotic dining experiences within a brightly coloured building and a popular sea-facing patio.