Hotels in Soweto, South Africa
Where to Stay in Soweto, South Africa?
PLACES TO STAY
- Botle’s Guest House: Located near the famous Wandie’s Place, this budget guest house is perfect for people who wish to save expense on accommodation in Soweto. Comfortable rooms with African art décor, a cash bar and a small restaurant makes the guest house perfect to stay in.
- Soweto Hotel: Housed in a muscular concrete building, this beautiful cozy hotel is perfect to stay in and explore the city.
- Holiday Inn Soweto: It is the first hotel opened in Soweto and is said to be the most expensive accommodation in the town by far. Well furnished rooms, onsite jazz themed restaurant and Wi-Fi access available with small fee – are some of the essential features available in this hotel.
PLACES TO EAT
- Sakhumzi Restaurant: One of the popular restaurants in Soweto. Taste African staples like mutton stew, umleqwa and mealie app over here.
- Wandies Place: Offers some of the best authentic South African menus, including Mogodu (tripe) and pap.
- Thrive Cafe: Hip restaurant with contemporary style décor depicts the changing face of the city. It serves snacks, small meals and crunchy salads. A nice place for hang out with friends!
Hotels Near Attractions in Soweto
- Hotels Near Regina Mundi
- Hotels Near Credo Mutwa Cultural Village
- Hotels Near Oppenheimer Gardens
- Hotels Near Kliptown
- Hotels Near Orlando Power Station, Cooling Towers
- Hotels Near Snake Park
- Hotels Near Soweto Theatre
- Hotels Near Walter Sisulu Square
- Hotels Near Naledi Backpackers And Soweto Quad Bike Tours