Hotels in St Andrews, United Kingdom
Where to Stay in St Andrews, United Kingdom?
PLACES TO STAY: Do prefer staying close to the Golf courses to make the most of your visit.
- Agnes Blackadder Hall - University of St Andrews: Offers simple accommodation with free internet and parking.
- Abbey Cottage: A homely BnB with cozy rooms and delicious breakfast option.
- The Best Western Scores Hotel, St Andrews: A Beachfront hotel with cozy rooms, free Wi-Fi and room service.
- Albany Hotel: Located to the Golf courses, the hotel dates back to the 18th century and offers pleasant accommodation with free internet, a bar/lounge and room service.
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa: Offers luxurious accommodation with plush décor, free internet and Spa, Fitness center and pool services.
- Fairmont St Andrews: Located on the outskirts of St. Andrews, the hotel offers elegant accommodation, a fitness center, Spa and in-house restaurant that serves gourmet food.
PLACES TO EAT: Restaurants are easily available around St Andrews and offer the best of authentic Sottish and British food.
- Peat Inn: Serves scrumptious food with excellent wine options. Do try the vegetarian dishes when here- especially the varieties of cheeses and baked figs.
- Rocca Restaurant: Serves traditional Scottish and British food. Do try the seafood soup, haddock and other signature dishes served here. The view of the Old Golf Course complements the ambience.
- BlackHorn: If you are craving for American fast food, stop by at the place for a hearty burger with fries and chips.
- Criterion Public House: A fabulous place to have a drink and try some classic pub food. Do try the steak pies served here.
- The Keys Bar: A small pub but a local favorite, stop by here to have a quick drink. Try the whiskey collection when here.
- Old Union Coffee Shop: A popular haunt to have a piping hot cup of coffee with scones. The building itself dates back to the 16th century.
- Playfair's Restaurant: Serves authentic Scottish and English food with a gourmet touch. Try the Haddock Risotto, Clootie Dumpling and Haggis when here with a glass of fine wine.
- Forgan's: Known for its Grilled varieties, Forgan's is loved for its warm ambience and food with simple flavors. Try the Duck Shepherd’s pie, Salmon, Haggis balls and Cheesecake served at the restaurant.
Hotels Near Attractions in St Andrews
- Hotels Near Kingsbarns Golf Links
- Hotels Near West Sands
- Hotels Near St Andrews Aquarium
- Hotels Near St Andrews Botanic Garden
- Hotels Near British Golf Museum
- Hotels Near Kingsbarns Distillery And Visitor Centre
- Hotels Near St Andrews Ghost Tours
- Hotels Near Cambo Estate
- Hotels Near University Of St Andrews
- Hotels Near The Royal And Ancient Golf Club Of St. Andrews
- Hotels Near Scottish Clay Shooting Centre
- Hotels Near The Byre Theatre
- Hotels Near The Jigger Inn Bar
- Hotels Near Fraser Gallery St Andrews
- Hotels Near Fisher & Donaldson
- Hotels Near Kingsbarn Beach