Hotels in St Moritz, Switzerland
Where to Stay in St Moritz, Switzerland?
PLACES TO STAY
Saint Moritz has a diverse range of accommodation including hostels, mountain lodges, holiday apartments, campsites to luxurious boutique hotels.
- Budget: Youth Hostel St. Moritz is the best option for a budget accommodation in Saint Moritz.
- Mid-Range: La Margna, Hauser and Chesa Rosatsch are a few top picks for mid-range hotels in Saint Moritz. Centrally located near the train station, they can serve as a perfect base for exploring the town.
- Luxury: Saint Moritz is known for its ‘Big 5’- which include Badrutt’s Palace, Kempinski Grand Hotel des Bains, Carlton, Kulm and Suvretta House. These are luxurious 5 star hotels offering excellent Swiss hospitality.
PLACES TO EAT
Saint Moritz is known for its Michelin star restaurants and a meal or two here will take you on a pleasing gastronomic tour!
- Ecco On The Snow: Michelin Star restaurant serving dishes revolving around Wagyu beef and horseradish, lime, caramel, fig, and the like.
- Chesa Veglia: Restaurants dating back to 17th century, best known for its Barley soup and egg noodles.
- Hanselmann: Drop in for hot cup of tea and caramel-rich, walnut-studded Engadine nut tart.
Hotels Near Attractions in St Moritz
- Hotels Near Engadine
- Hotels Near Segantini Museum
- Hotels Near Casino St. Moritz
- Hotels Near Celerina Olympia Bobrun
- Hotels Near Lake Sils
- Hotels Near Piz Julier
- Hotels Near Lake Silvaplana
- Hotels Near The Saint Moritz Design Gallery
- Hotels Near Hahnensee
- Hotels Near Hotel-restaurant The Piz
- Hotels Near Badrutt's Palace Hotel St. Moritz
- Hotels Near Kempinski Grand Hotel Des Bains
- Hotels Near Hotel Schweizerhof St.moritz
- Hotels Near Kulm Hotel St. Moritz
- Hotels Near Auktionen St. Moritz AG
- Hotels Near Kino Scala