Hotels in Staffin, United Kingdom
Where to Stay in Staffin, United Kingdom?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hallaig Guesthouse: This family B&B presents a panoramic view of the Staffin lands along with linens, complimentary tea, breakfast, evening snacks, hair dryers and free Wi-Fi.
- BealachUige B&B: Situated on a small hilltop, this comfortable B&B presents an absolutely stunning view of the surrounding hills. Their facilities include king-size beds, power-shower, central heating, free Wi-Fi, TV along with a wide range of breakfast menu.
- Hartaval and Baca Ruadh cottages: This huge and spacious accommodation of Staffin has a fully equipped kitchen, lounge, wood furnished floors, power-shower and free Wi-Fi , to list a few.
- TighCilmartin: Earlier a Church of Scotland, this place has been eventually changed into a family accommodation. Facilities include self-catering fully equipped kitchen, BBQ, library and linens.
PLACES TO EAT
These are some of the good restaurants in Staffin which are often preferred places among the tourists as well as the locals:
- Mackenzie’s Stores: Finding India in the Scottish plate would definitely be a happy surprise for the visitors of this restaurant. Serves all sorts of Indian food; speciality is in Chicken tikka roll and various curries.
- Kilmartin Restaurant: This family owned menu comprises of all sorts of breakfast and a balanced lunch. Expertise is in meat pie and fish.
- The High Tide Restaurant and Skye Bar: Storehouses some of the most antique range of beers and other drinks, this restaurant is working within the Flodigarry Hotel and serves modern Scottish cuisine.