Hotels in Stellenbosch, South Africa
Where to Stay in Stellenbosch, South Africa?
PLACES TO STAY
Accommodation in Stellenbosch is a nap in heaven! Most of the popular hotels offer a view of the valley and its vineyards.
- Mavilla Stellenbosch Guest House: Located on 2 Rokewood Street, The Boord, the guesthouse offers simple accommodation with basic amenities like T.V, Parking and has an in-house restaurant. The hotel is located close to the nearby R44 wine route and to the False Bay. Breakfast is included and rooms are available on sharing as well as single accommodation basis.
- Lorraine Cottages: Cozy accommodation with T.V and free parking, The Lorraine Cottages are perfect if you don’t mind arranging your own food. The cottages are located 5 kilometers from the city and are perfect if you want to stay close to the vineyards in the region. The hotel is located at Baobab Street, Ida's Valley.
- Eikendal Lodge: Located on the grounds of Eikendal Vineyards Estate, the Eikendal Lodge is perfect if you want your holidays to ooze wine-tasting and a de-stressing stay among the greens. The lodge offers comfortable stay and an in-house restaurant, satellite TV, safe, air conditioning, internet, pool, laundry and beauty services.
- LovanE Boutique Wine Estate and Guest House: Located on Polkadraai Road, the LovanE Boutique Hotel offers spacious rooms with balconies and terraces, minibar, air-conditioner, tea and coffee facility and free Breakfast. The hotel also accommodates an outdoor pool and offers wine-tasting tours.
- The Wild Mushroom Boutique Hotel: King sized beds, aesthetic rooms, terrace pools, Zen garden spa massages and meals fit for royalty- the Wild Mushroom Boutique Hotel is hospitality at its best. The hotel is located on Vlottenburg Road and offers activities like Wine-tasting, Art Gallery visits, Golf and has an in-house fitness center.
- Batavia Boutique Hotel, Stellenbosch: Modern contemporary rooms with hints of antiques which make the place perfect for that luxury trip. The hotel has an in-house pool, internet service, air conditioned suites and a skin clinic to pamper its many guests. The in-house restaurant dates back to 1798 and is refurbished to create the perfect ambience for an intimate meal.
PLACES TO EAT
- The Restaurant at Clos Malverne: Gorge on their Seafood dishes, beautifully cooked lamb recipes and scrumptious desserts along with a few glasses of the most exquisite wines. The restaurant is located on Devon valley road, offering a great view over a great meal.
- Apres Bistro Restaurant: A small bistro located on 18 Mill Street, the place serves good wine and soulful meals. Try the Pumpkin ale served here.
- Rust en Vrede: Elegant recipes offered with the utmost details, the Rust en Verde is located on Annandale Road and is known for its 6 course meal menus which offer heaven in a plate. A bit on the expensive side of the town, don’t forget to try their recommended wines.
- Golden Wheat Japanese Restaurant: Located on 15 van Ryneveld street, the restaurant offers authentic Japanese food. Try their signature Sushi.
Hotels Near Attractions in Stellenbosch
- Hotels Near Tokara
- Hotels Near Devonvale Golf & Wine Estate
- Hotels Near Dorp Street
- Hotels Near Shark Diving With Shark And Safari - Tours And Shuttles
- Hotels Near Waterford Estate
- Hotels Near Stellenbosch Museum
- Hotels Near Stark Conde Wines
- Hotels Near Jordan Wine Estate
- Hotels Near Jonkershoek Nature Reserve
- Hotels Near Ernie Els Wines
- Hotels Near Eikendal Estate
- Hotels Near Rupert Museum
- Hotels Near Butterfly World
- Hotels Near Brandy Tasting At Van Ryn's Brandy Distillery
- Hotels Near Uva Mira Vineyards
- Hotels Near Slow Market