Hotels in Strasbourg, France
Where to Stay in Strasbourg, France?
Strasbourg has a huge number of good hotels, bed and breakfast, and self-catering accommodation. One of the highest-rated hotels is the Régent Petite France. Converted from an 18th-century ice factory, most of its rooms have river views. The three star Hotel Beaucour is one of the most attractive in Strasbourg. It was originally five townhouses dating from the 18th century built around a courtyard.
Two of Strasbourg’s restaurants have three Michelin stars (Au Crocodile and Buerehiesel) and two (Vieille Enseigne and Julien) have one. Alsatian specialities include distinctively sweet onions, tarte flambee, and choucroute or sauerkraut. Meat or fish dishes are often served with noodles. Try Le Festin de Lucullus for good, inventive cooking which is essentially modern French - with a nod to local traditions and produce (particularly local river fish). Le Panier au Marche offers modern French cooking with Alsatian and Asian influences and a bargain set menu.
Hotels Near Attractions in Strasbourg
- Hotels Near Museum Of Modern And Contemporary Art, Musee D'art Moderne Et Contemporain De
- Hotels Near Barrage Vauban
- Hotels Near Saint-pierre-le-jeune Protestant Church
- Hotels Near Strasbourg University Botanical Gardens, Jardin Botanique De L'universite De Strasbourg
- Hotels Near Historical Museum Of Strasbourg , Musee Historique De Strasbourg
- Hotels Near Musee De L'oeuvre Notre Dame
- Hotels Near Le Vaisseau
- Hotels Near Academie De La Biere
- Hotels Near The Cathedral
- Hotels Near Le Panier Au Marche
- Hotels Near Le Festin De Lucullus
- Hotels Near Opera Du Rhin
- Hotels Near Le Rafiot
- Hotels Near Brasserie Au Dauphin
- Hotels Near La Corde A Linge
- Hotels Near Place Du Corbeau