Hotels in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Where to Stay in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria?
PLACES TO STAY
Sunny Beach has a number of places to stay, which is surprisingly affordable. The hotel staff speaks English mostly and helps you with tourist information. You can also get travel guides and brochures at some of the hotels if you are lucky enough.
- Avenue Hotel: Reasonably priced rooms, friendly staff.
- Hotel Andromeda: Clean rooms, good choice if you are traveling on budget.
- Orel Hotel: Hotel close to the sea. Nice rooms, great choice of food.
- Green Fort: Located on the edge of Sunny bay, lovely rooms, clean bedding, and breakfast by the pool bar.
- New Line Village: Clean apartments with well-groomed gardens, polite service.
- Hotel L&B: Cozy rooms at cheap price, courteous staff.
- Hotel Riu Helios: Excellent rooms, comfortable beds, large swimming pool.
- Jeravi Hotel: Charming rooms, delicious food, and hospitable staff.
- DIT Majestic Beach Resort: Pleasant rooms, has a pool and a spa.
PLACES TO EAT
The Gastronomy of Sunny Beach is balanced with both authentic Bulgarian and other international cuisines.
- Khan's Tent: Great food served in charming ambience. There are performances of jugglers, musicians, gymnasts and a live band to keep you entertained through the meal.
- Hawaii Restaurant and bar Sunny Beach: Delicious food and cheap beer, friendly staff.
- Morris: A multi-cuisine restaurant with delicious food. Try their Greek Salad and Shrimp dishes.
- Bolero Bar-Pizza-Restaurant: International and Bulgarian meals, with a great choice of wine.
- Lapa Lapa: A good place to have steaks, sizzlers and garlic bread.